Divisive Princess

Get the Look

Does someone know where this dress is from, or if there is one very close to that somewhere out there ? I've been searching for ages.

tumblr_ni4fzv0FFg1ry2uopo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ni4fzv0FFg1ry2uopo2_1280.jpg

This? :illumilana2:

il_570xN.627701126_sgip.jpg

This? :illumilana2:

il_570xN.627701126_sgip.jpg

I'm pretty sure that is the same dress, she probably just hemmed it! Where is this from? Where could I purchase?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's probably a vintage piece from the late 60s early 70s. Finding the same one is a challenge. I saw it on etsy and pinterest with a link to ebay. Unfortunately, it's sold out. Lana got it before you ;) It's gonna be very hard to find a replica. The bell sleeves are so large!

What you can do is find a red dress with that cut and add lace ribbons. Find a seamstress, bring the picture and ask if she can add lace to the sleeves. Or buy the fabrics and ask her to make it from scratch$.

Use those keywords on Google:

-Bell sleeves, angel sleeves, flare sleeves

-Hippie, boho, 60s, 70s

-Dress, tunic

Who knows, maybe that dress is unique and Lana got her hands on the last one on earth!

Etsy link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/196503721/vintage-60s-red-boho-maxi-dress-bell

Pinterest pic:

6b79cf5b2bc914e5bb8deaa0d0ec4efe.jpg

Yep, it's the exact same lace pattern. She had the length modified.

Who knows, it might go on ebay again. I doubt she keeps all her concert dresses. Can you imagine, owning a dress worn by Lana? :hdu:

Does anyone know where I can get either the exact same or similar oversized blue aviators as in this photo? I've found many, but none are as big as these.

289b11f5992e032a26ed20d3594778be.jpg

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

I have a question for the ladies :fabcat:

I need help recreating this particular hairstyle for a Black Beauty video I'm shooting in a couple of weeks... Any tips/ideas on how to achieve it? The girl has similar hair, a bit longer tho

R5.jpg

thx :kiss:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I have a question for the ladies :fabcat:

I need help recreating this particular hairstyle for a Black Beauty video I'm shooting in a couple of weeks... Any tips/ideas on how to achieve it? The girl has similar hair, a bit longer tho

R5.jpg

thx :kiss:

These two tutorials are kind of good for this look. I feel like they're close enough that you can work with it. It's actually funny because I got on her channel because I remember seeing a tutorial that was close to that picture, but I had no idea that she did one for that specific hairstyle. I don't have any personal tips tho :/

These two tutorials are kind of good for this look. I feel like they're close enough that you can work with it. It's actually funny because I got on her channel because I remember seeing a tutorial that was close to that picture, but I had no idea that she did one for that specific hairstyle. I don't have any personal tips tho :/

These are perfect! Thank you so much :scajo2:

Any other tips are welcome as well

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not but I think I found a pair of shoes similar to one of Lana's favorite shoes. She wears these quite often! 

"Jason Wu Jean Flat by Melissa"

420x560.jpg?oq=85

http://www.gilt.com/brand/melissa/product/1050152930-melissa-jason-wu-jean-flat?utm_source=polyvore&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate:polyvore

Lana can be seen wearing them here and here!

Hers are from American Apparel http://store.americanapparel.net/flat-lattice-jelly-sandal_jellyfl she wears them in red and clear orange. She's also worn their jelly heel at a concert, don't remember which...

Bury me to Bel Air.

Somebody knows where to get this? :defeated: (also, how to do the hair? been obsessed with this photoshoot)

lana-del-rey-in-50s-style-white-crochet-

Lana-Del-Rey6.jpg

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City