liam

Game of Thrones

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/04/who-died-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-deaths/

Scroll right to the bottom.

I think this is missing some. Wouldnt Alys Karstark have died if she was helping protect Bran?

I'm so satisfied with the episode but I realistically think more major characters should have died.

Actually I'm starting to think it makes sense that the survivors didn't die cause they did have more experience fighting and trying to survive, even the ones in the crypts. They would have all been looking out for each other, Gilly knows how to survive too and missande has also had to run for her life before.

Jorah would always have defended Dany till his death, same with Theon for Bran, and Edd would always have looked out for Sam. Lyanna was just too fucking brave and knew she'd rather die trying to kill the wight giant that would have killed hundreds more. Berric and Melissandre always knew they had this purpose too.

So yeah, it makes sense now. There was still so much loss and trauma.

I need to find out why that dagger was able to do that too

After watching twice more, I'm still very satisfied with the episode, but there were some things that I think we're missed opportunities:

We didn't get to see any of the living characters react to the risen dead characters. Imagine if we had seen dead Hodor, or even just dead Lyanna, Edd or Berric come after someone. Or in the crypts if a dead Ned, Lyanna or Rickon came for Sansa.

There were like 5 wight giants in the first scene of Season 7 episode 1. And we only saw 1 last episode.

No wight animals like polar bears? C'mon.

We didn't get to hear Jon say 'dracarys'.

Also, why did Jon just stand up and yell at Viserion? What was he trying to achieve? I think Jon was way out of his head that episode.

They also could have used the dragons to decimate most of the incoming dead army in a systematic way before they even clashed with the living army. They could have obliterated at least half that way.

If Danny and Jon had listened to Sansa, Missandei, the rest of her army and Rhaegal wouldn’t have died. You would think it’s common sense to listen to the woman who was practically raised by their enemy, knows the politics of King’s Landing, and sees the bigger picture. Also who fights another war so soon after barely surviving the last one? I never thought I’d question Daenary’s sanity, and I understand the anger she has since she’s lost so many people she’s loved, but her damn obsession with the throne is leading to these mistakes. I don’t understand how some people don’t see that. I’m still team Sansa. Also can’t wait for Cleganebowl and see what Arya does!

I think Arya went back to Kings Landing as Littlefinger. I swear she has to have his face still. She also might already be there since she left before Jon and Dany I’m p sure. She’s prolly already there and planning her attack from inside the castle

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I've read all the spoilers. Won't be revealing anything, but I will say that it was a horrible decision to only have 8 seasons with a handful of episodes. Grey's Anatomy's tired ass is still hanging on after all these years, but Game of Thrones had to practically get axed. They have been rushing shit so much since S7, like they're trying to wrap up a failed show as quickly as possible. What the fuck is up with that?

Anyway, the SanSan fandom needed this  ^_^

p.s. dany eat shit and die

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I've read all the spoilers. Won't be revealing anything, but I will say that it was a horrible decision to only have 8 seasons with a handful of episodes. Grey's Anatomy's tired ass is still hanging on after all these years, but Game of Thrones had to practically get axed. They have been rushing shit so much since S7, like they're trying to wrap up a failed show as quickly as possible. What the fuck is up with that?

Anyway, the SanSan fandom needed this  ^_^

p.s. dany eat shit and die

I accidentally spoiled myself, and I'm actually happy, because I was bringing my hopes up, and now I know there's no point lol

I'm enjoying the spectacle, but I feel like D&D are relying too much on shock value, while simultaneously forgetting what made the shocks in the first four seasons work

I accidentally spoiled myself, and I'm actually happy, because I was bringing my hopes up, and now I know there's no point lol

I'm enjoying the spectacle, but I feel like D&D are relying too much on shock value, while simultaneously forgetting what made the shocks in the first four seasons work

I'm just glad those spoilers from last year were wrong, I hated those even more.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The writing is becoming progressively worse. Upset but not surprised

I think it has also, it's been rushed the last 2 or 3 seasons so much that it has kind of lost the pacing, depth and drama that made the show good. Character relationships are now watered down to like 1 minute scenes where they are merely pointing out "these two people like each other now", "these two people have tension between them now", "we havent forgot about this guy he's still doing stuff", "the dog is still alive". As they just skip through things at a very fast pace.

Intimate scenes and slowly building things like nearer the start don't exist now.

Earlier in the show the dragons would have been dead numerous times, as soon as they turned up to the castle in the recent episode they'd have been murdered on sight but even before then the guys on the boats would have killed them all. Last weeks episode everyone should have died.

The writing and the scenes filmed in the recent seasons has been nowhere near as good as the earlier stuff and shows too much questionable stuff.

I just don't get how Daenerys did not see an approaching fleet in the open sea when she was soaring in the sky?

Also, I get that Rhaegal was injured, but the first three shots at him were 100% accurate, then there was 20-ish more shots at Drogon and Daenerys and all of them missed. Would have been better if the first few shots at Rhaegal missed, but because he's injured he can't keep up with avoiding them and eventually gets shot, but oh well

I just don't get how Daenerys did not see an approaching fleet in the open sea when she was soaring in the sky?

Also, I get that Rhaegal was injured, but the first three shots at him were 100% accurate, then there was 20-ish more shots at Drogon and Daenerys and all of them missed. Would have been better if the first few shots at Rhaegal missed, but because he's injured he can't keep up with avoiding them and eventually gets shot, but oh well

Thats how bad it's got.

Last week Jon Snow was surrounded after chasing the Night King by about 100 of the dead or more and they didn't do anything to him, it cut away and then went back and he was fighting a couple of them while others just stood around. After that I think, the Dragon was trying to kill him, a Dragon which used its fire??? to blow down whole walls of the castle couldnt get Jon from 20ft away because he hid behing a big rock lol

So about 20 boats shooting at dragons and only hitting one then after killing it not even trying to hit the other which is right there still is just what has become normal now.  Last week  they were completely outnumbered, remember everyone the dead had at the start came back to "life" plus thousands of the people they had killed like the whole army who rand towards them at the start and yet they didnt really do any damage after that.

It's shameful how they now have Daenerys and like 100 people standing about 200 meters outside the Castle and them not all being slaughtered in 30 seconds. Either have them standing about 1 mile away or don't even make a scene like that as they should all have been killed never mind them surviving and escaping the boats before it.

Even the way they planned the battle last week, the characters they built up were much smarter than what they did that it just seems stupid.

They better not ruin it further by having Bran help them see things next week as that would just add more inconsistency as he did nothing this week or last week to help anyone.

Even the scene of Arya killing the guy last week was badly done, the way she jumped at that height out of nowhere over that distance was just really unrealistic unless she can fly.

This season is garbage

The dragon lasted 6 seasons and now in 3 seconds it’s gone?? Really? And how does this advance the plot in ANY way? Dany’s still gonna win at the end because Cersei’s arc has been over for 2 seasons, this is so stupid

The most useless 30 minutes of quasi sex scenes ever. Like what’s the point?

I really hate how boring it’s gotten. Like they have fucking dragons and magic and manage to boil it down to a soap opera

I hope when they get Cersei it’s gonna be bloody because I want action

CERCEI. JAIME. HOUND. MOUNTAIN. VARYS. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just as a I thought. Trash

I cannot believe how the show has been absolutley ruined in like 2/3 seasons, if they weren't going to do it properly or didn't have the time to make it as the actors were all going to get too old or not want to work on it for 10 more years they should have just stopped making it.

They are just rushing to the end and the realism of the first 1-4/5 seasons has been destroyed.

D&D should’ve handed the writing over to a different person/group of people and this season deserved 10 full episodes. GOT is really going to end on a sour note if the leaks are true, and all because the writers didn’t do the right thing in passing the responsibility to someone else who’d have more passion for this project. It’s really sad. RIP Varys. He and Tyrion deserved more screen time, along with Jaime to at least explain why his character arc has gone full circle back to Cercei. I mean I get why, but it wasn’t executed well on screen because these writers couldn’t be bothered to give important plot points more screen time. Jon has completely lost intelligence and only knows how to say “You are my queen” to a woman who so obviously is manipulative and dangerous. He seriously knows nothing and it’s so hard to root for him at this point. Bran’s visions and Sansa’s knowledge were neglected. Arya’s skills were used well, but in this episode what was the point of suggesting THIS is the queen she has to kill when the leaked ending says otherwise? Too many slow motion scenes that were pointless and should’ve been replaced with scenes that added to the plot. What happened to the whole “Prince who was Promised” prophecy? What was the point of knowing Jon’s true lineage if the leaked ending happens? A tragedy.