liam

Game of Thrones

U know. B4 I read anyone else's comments on the episode. I just wanted to say. I'm glad that not all the Dothraki died, but like ohmygod. Those people did NOT deserve to die. I'm just. *gasps for breath* like, oh fuck that was horrible. Disappointed and just feel so sad for a lot of the characters. No malice whatsoever, but the episode had tragedy of it all over. What the hell was she thinking. There was hardly any closure, but at least it wasn't predictable but fuuuuuuuuck it didn't have to end that way.. Feel like Dany's gonna die soon 

UV/Honeymoon

Think about it though, wasn’t it Cercei’s fault it all happened? If she would’ve given her throne up for Dany and not killed her friend, she wouldn’t have come back with such vengeance. Dany had to make a point, Cercei felt she was untouchable and didn’t expect her to be a true threat. Even when Dany was burning the city, Cercei was like “Hmm, we just need one shot...” and her Hand is back there like “Uhhh.... the scorpions are destroyed, there’s no more shooting it...” Up until that point, I don’t think she realized she was completely wrong. And she said in the episode before too, “Perhaps it’s good to let the people know Dany was the one who tried to make peace with her. Then they’ll know who’s fault it was when the sky comes falling down on them”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

honestly im so sick and tired of "there are no good guy and bad guys in got" fuck that fuck that to the moon and back i dont give a fuck about it i just want a consistent ending for the characters and the way jaime and cersei die is so stupid omg.... like there are 5 people who could've made a spectacular killing scene but no let's bury her under some rocks? cause that makes sense right? fuck that

im not even that mad about dany, like, i kinda get what she's doing although she's basically alone now and jon or sansa will probably overthrow her 

We should delete this thread, the whole show and all evidence of it :)

let's pretend season 6 with Daenerys sailing to Westeros is the ending. I refuse to believe anything afterwards happened 

We should delete this thread, the whole show and all evidence of it :)

LMAO Dracarys?? 

Not gonna lie, what I dislike was how the producers of the show really tried rushing things, like the past seasons where the books were concerned were great bc they had those subtle moments that let the story simmer, whereas this, although the episodes are longer, it doesn't give anyone room to breathe as much.. there's a lack of mystery to it now.

I do like the concept of Dany becoming the tragic villain, like it's sick how she's been going crazy ever since she burnt the Tarly's like let's be honest she was always this way, unbending, but it just escalated so obviously that it actually lessened that. 

I do like how abrupt Cersei's and Jaime's deaths were. They didn't go by what the fans expected, but it was pretty stupid how they were having their moment, as if there wasn't a sense of urgency, even if they were trying to escape thru the dragon's graveyard

There's hardly a sense of closure now tho.

UV/Honeymoon

I can't imagine how the team behind this last season must be feeling

To be fair, cinematography, acting, visual and sound effects, and soundtrack have all been phenomenal, and everyone involved in that has done an amazing job. The writing, on the other side, is a hot pile of shit, which is a bummer because it overshadows everything else

So much wasted potential. Watched ep 5 last night and I was in a rage before I went to bed. I can't believe they did that. It didn't shock me at all, it just dissapointed me.

I had a feeling they were leading up to Dany going ~mad~ but I thought they totally botched Cersei's death

I had a feeling they were leading up to Dany going ~mad~ but I thought they totally botched Cersei's death

The did the predictable thing but in the worst way possible. It would. Have been excellent if Dany had been far too tempted to go straight for Cersei and the Red Keep, but changed her mind last second. Instead they just made her burn everything without a goal or target. I'm so mad at Cersei and Jaimes death too.

At least I know the books will save us

The did the predictable thing but in the worst way possible. It would. Have been excellent if Dany had been far too tempted to go straight for Cersei and the Red Keep, but changed her mind last second. Instead they just made her burn everything without a goal or target. I'm so mad at Cersei and Jaimes death too.

At least I know the books will save us

I just feel like Cersei was such a huge character and her death was so insignificant, it really just does such an injustice to her entire storyline. I feel like the endings they've been giving us have been so insulting to long time fans of the show. I have a horrible feeling about this last episode too.

I. Hm. I'm actually conflicted w Cersei's death. Bc it was actually pretty good imo, w how u see this wicked woman just crumble with fear, and literally dies under the freakin castle/ she thought would keep her safe. It all came crumbling down. Lena's acting for her character was a real somber cry of pain, which was a stark contrast to how her character was for the practically the entire show. Jaime tho. Face value, his character development was basically flushed, and there've been comments on how he was trying to protect Brienne from going to King's Landing, but the writers basically just said, oh he tried being good, but basically just went back to Cersei bc he couldn't help himself. Like I semi-understand the need, but idk it just ended up feeling a bit flat. 

Thought Cersei's death was a bit of subtle slow-burn and the fact that the audience couldn't really savor/appreciate it, and as much or how they wanted to, made it, ironically feel as if she got the last leg on us. Euron was demented lol, too bad we didn't have enough of his craziness to simmer either 

UV/Honeymoon

I was watching this like a few hours ago: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4bff4LyuDM

Also, real quick, I just need to know from other GoT peers, got an HBO figure of Dany, like wow cheap, did u think that it'll build value, with how this last season is going? It's been great to watch, at least for me, even if episode 5 got lukewarm reviews, but overall, would that totally just woodchip the entire project? 

UV/Honeymoon

. Jaime tho. Face value, his character development was basically flushed, and there've been comments on how he was trying to protect Brienne from going to King's Landing, but the writers basically just said, oh he tried being good, but basically just went back to Cersei bc he couldn't help himself. Like I semi-understand the need, but idk it just ended up feeling a bit flat. 

you said it  :agree:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I was watching this like a few hours ago: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4bff4LyuDM

Also, real quick, I just need to know from other GoT peers, got an HBO figure of Dany, like wow cheap, did u think that it'll build value, with how this last season is going? It's been great to watch, at least for me, even if episode 5 got lukewarm reviews, but overall, would that totally just woodchip the entire project?

That video is good, and enlighted me to things I wouldn't have seen otherwise. But it still doesn't explain my main issue which is: she could have just burned and collapsed the red keep with Cersei inside and that would have been enough. Her real enemy was in there. There was absolutely no need to attack the entire city first. She was only buying Cersei more time to escape.

The only explanation could be her hurt feelings that she knew none of these people would ever love her. And that is the pettiest we've ever seen any ruler act in this show, besides Joffrey who wanted to slaughter all the civilians too for throwing shit at him, but even worse? cause the civilians had never actually done anything to her? 

That video is good, and enlighted me to things I wouldn't have seen otherwise. But it still doesn't explain my main issue which is: she could have just burned and collapsed the red keep with Cersei inside and that would have been enough. Her real enemy was in there. There was absolutely no need to attack the entire city first. She was only buying Cersei more time to escape.

The only explanation could be her hurt feelings that she knew none of these people would ever love her. And that is the pettiest we've ever seen any ruler act in this show, besides Joffrey who wanted to slaughter all the civilians too for throwing shit at him, but even worse? cause the civilians had never actually done anything to her? 

Defiiiinitely.... ! I was like a bit lost as to why she was slaying the entire population, it just disappointed me and made me sad, like I get how Arya was good running around the city and helped show the view shots of the people, but really, it was pretty pointless.. I mean yeah I get that first point about how the people in King's landing were pretty horrible, I was watching season 7 and it was mentioned w the ed sheeran episode that the people of kings landing were the worst anyway, and Jaime ,referencing how the same people praising Euron, would be clapping the same if his head was a put on a pike. Maybe the show just hasn't really fed us all that obviously.. or, maybe Tyrion just pissed her off, which caused her to go too far? He did reference the bells, which rang, which caused her to get so frustrated . I think I trailed off a bit, but basically yeah, I wanna know what drove her to that point exactly, without the writers having to explain after the episode..

UV/Honeymoon