Almost done with season 11. What is the general consensus with Silky Ganache? Bc me and my bf have found her to be so annoying AF!!! 🗣️🗣️🗣️ she only got saved by that horrible lip sync bc Ru needed her for TV views. Vanjie should’ve won the family challenge and Nina should’ve stayed 

14 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Almost done with season 11. What is the general consensus with Silky Ganache? Bc me and my bf have found her to be so annoying AF!!! 🗣️🗣️🗣️ she only got saved by that horrible lip sync bc Ru needed her for TV views. Vanjie should’ve won the family challenge and Nina should’ve stayed 

I LOVED Silky but a lot of people didn’t like her on her OG season. She came back for All Stars and then Canada Vs The World and people began really liking her. 

13 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I LOVED Silky but a lot of people didn’t like her on her OG season. She came back for All Stars and then Canada Vs The World and people began really liking her. 

I really hope I like her in those seasons bc she has gotten on our nerves this whole time. Literally watching the final lip sync with Vanjie and Brook Lynn (ridiculous it’s even happening) and I’m just wondering how Silkys very short verse on the performance and wrinkled “nude” dress constitutes as Final 4 talent 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 hours ago, TRENCH said:

Vanjie not winning the makeover was one of the biggest robberies ever, I still see people on socials commenting about that lol. But good news is Vanjie is returning this year in All Stars 9 and I can't wait cus I've been wanting to see her get her revenge for years

also yeah Silky was really messy in S11, but people started to like her on All Stars 6 and Canada vs The World. I don't want to spoil but she did something very iconic on All Stars 6

also @Lanaparadiserey sorry but I didn't want to read the spoiler about Lana in SG but I'm really excited now if it's potentially happening!! I decided I don't want to read the spoilers anymore cus they kinda ruin the season. I recently read them for UK5 cus after first ep. I thought the season was gonna be shit anyways and then I regretted it when it turned out to be good. :toofunny: I didn't read any spoilers for US16, AS9, UK vs TW 2 and Global AS cus I expect them to be good seasons so I wanna be surprised. :hooker:

also Canada 4 is ending this week and WOAHHHH that was the best modern-day drag race season together with UK 2!! I'm #TeamMelinda but since sis got chopped at the semi-finals I'm rooting for Aurora. Venus is amazing but idk Aurora just got a stronger record. And I absolutely adore Nerah but just don't see her as a winner right now, but I definitelly see her back for one of the vs the world or Global All Stars in the future.

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

this is an amanda tori meating stan account

not looking forward to having to tolerate spirit airlines on my screen for the rest of the season

this is not a spoiler i genuinely dont know the elim order i can just tell theyre gonna keep her to the end 

On 1/20/2024 at 8:36 AM, Crazy for You said:

i dont like that bitch plane jane

Omg thank you. She seems so arrogant to me. 

I LOVE Nymthia Wind so fucking much :defeated:

I really think this mother of a balls rate a queen is a mistake. Genieva did not deserve the bottom :crossed:

On 1/27/2024 at 12:52 AM, The Siren said:

Genieva did not deserve the bottom :crossed:

Did you see her look ?? And her makeup ?? Atrocious. Cannot believe she eliminated 

Spoiler

Mirage

Bc she is by far the weakest queen on the roster

Let’s be honest. Q was kept to continue that Jan storyline of being the robbed queen. I thought Amanda did better in the lipsync, but she wasn’t gonna be kept due to no storyline. I don’t know how much more of the Plane Jane drama could have been milked out. 

3 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

tia honouring cherry valentine on the runway and losing arantxa all in one episode. who cutting up onions??

Oprah Cry GIF - Oprah Cry Sob - Discover & Share GIFs

STOP I CLICKED THIS AS I'M WATCHING THE BALL NOOOOO NOT ARANTXA WHAT THE FUCK

On 2/3/2024 at 1:15 PM, SinclairKills23 said:

Let’s be honest. Q was kept to continue that Jan storyline of being the robbed queen.

And what do you have to say after his runway tonight ??? CRICKETS

On 2/17/2024 at 2:10 AM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

STOP I CLICKED THIS AS I'M WATCHING THE BALL NOOOOO NOT ARANTXA WHAT THE FUCK

And what do you have to say after his runway tonight ??? CRICKETS

I didn’t say she sucked! She’s just been given that delusional edit. She’s got a win now, so everything should be fine. And as for the last episode, she didn’t win the challenge so… 🤷‍♀️🦗🦗