Shitty site + my shitty internet = can't quote people or even reply without clicking the "more reply options" thingy.. ///knife emoticon 

@@butterflies

Now he got it. I hope it'll stop..

Last year at first they totally fucked up Trinity. Their edits at first made her so untalented, annoying filler queen and suddenly she became so good and whatnot...

This year it's Pearl...

Saying that Pearl has no personality, while she is the only one who comes out on that runway with her real persona, makes this show stupid...

They knew from the start of editing what they wanted to do with Trinity. You kinda make it sound like they edited AS the show is filmed, which is clearly untrue.. like she didn't suddenly become good, she really did pick herself up off the ground and improve. They just focused a lot on how much she was struggling to begin with so that we'd really see her improvement and grow to love her. I also wouldn't say she was ever a filler queen with the looks she served and the lip sync performances she gave.

Either way I don't think it's the same thing at all with Pearl this season. They're giving Pearl way more of an Adore edit than a Trinity edit. The whole redemption arc is looking the same so far, except they actually made Pearl lip sync early on. I do agree it's stupid though, how the judges are criticizing her personality when it's very lowkey robotic like she described it. I think they just wanted her to be bigger with it, make it more obvious, which she succeeded in doing for the DEPSY awards. :party:

14417469274.gif

Shitty site + my shitty internet = can't quote people or even reply without clicking the "more reply options" thingy.. ///knife emoticon 

@@butterflies

They knew from the start of editing what they wanted to do with Trinity. You kinda make it sound like they edited AS the show is filmed, which is clearly untrue.. like she didn't suddenly become good, she really did pick herself up off the ground and improve. They just focused a lot on how much she was struggling to begin with so that we'd really see her improvement and grow to love her. I also wouldn't say she was ever a filler queen with the looks she served and the lip sync performances she gave.

Either way I don't think it's the same thing at all with Pearl this season. They're giving Pearl way more of an Adore edit than a Trinity edit. The whole redemption arc is looking the same so far, except they actually made Pearl lip sync early on. I do agree it's stupid though, how the judges are criticizing her personality when it's very lowkey robotic like she described it. I think they just wanted her to be bigger with it, make it more obvious, which she succeeded in doing for the DEPSY awards. :party:

but some of them struggle just as she did, but they focused a lot on her.

Same here is with Candy Ho. She is barely 3 minutes in every show and you can't see her struggle...

That REEL BIATCH from teaser is not there.

I thought Trinity is filler until I saw her other qualities. You can't just come there and be good at lip sync and look good.

We will see what will happen later. So far this season is mess.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

but some of them struggle just as she did, but they focused a lot on her.

Same here is with Candy Ho. She is barely 3 minutes in every show and you can't see her struggle...

That REEL BIATCH from teaser is not there.

I thought Trinity is filler until I saw her other qualities. You can't just come there and be good at lip sync and look good.

We will see what will happen later. So far this season is mess.

this bitch literally complained in Untucked that she was ready to go

BzhmW.png

obv. she wasn't. She just said it.

Forgot to watch untucked so I watched it now.

This one was so heartwarming. 

Violet is starting to be human.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Well I get her she's getting the same critics as Pearl but they are not caring for her to improve unlike Pearl who gets help from Ru and everything. I'm pretty sure at this point she already knew she wasn't winning so I'd be over it too if I saw someone in the same position as me getting help while she's getting any

Aightttttttt I'm ready for Violet to win it all. It's the same sort of "young drag prodigy" narrative as with Adore except they could actually justify giving it to her because she looks so good

Aightttttttt I'm ready for Violet to win it all. It's the same sort of "young drag prodigy" narrative as with Adore except they could actually justify giving it to her because she looks so good

But Violet's not as likeable or funny/talented as Adore tbh... She's not cute and fun, she's cold and kind of a bitch who seems to have some things to learn still..

I mean, I do like her. But I don't see her winning. She's just... eh.

But this slayed me. 

But Violet's not as likeable or funny/talented as Adore tbh... She's not cute and fun, she's cold and kind of a bitch who seems to have some things to learn still..

I mean, I do like her. But I don't see her winning. She's just... eh.

But this slayed me. 

Sissssssss just because they play the shade music doesn't mean she's cold and a bitch

Sissssssss just because they play the shade music doesn't mean she's cold and a bitch

but she also just seems standoffish and bitchy in general, and it could easily be the edit, they always have to have a bitch, but even if it's the edit, that's more reason to think she won't win. They definitely aren't doing any favors to get people to love her (as opposed to Pearl...)

Then again, they made it seem like Trixie would be a "main girl" so to speak, and then killed her off randomly for like no reason... It was almost conspiracy-like...

@@iseeyouupsidedown Tyra Sanchez won Season 2, they clearly don't care if someone is bitchy lol

Idk, right now Max looks like the best chance of winner to me?? Can we have multiple winners please...

But since then they've changed the system so fans vote, and now it's become more obvious who will win.

Also, I think Katya seems most likely to win tbh...

Top 3: Max, Katya, and Pearl?

top 3 is Ginger, Pearl and Violet

did anyone else notice that Max is the only one who doesn't drink during Untucked?

also Trixie was at Jungle in Atlanta last night (3/31) and she's staying with Violet. she's still here today, they were posting pics 

BzhmW.png

It's still Ru's decision who will win. 

Katya hasn't won any challenges yet though.. I don't think she's asserting herself enough in the competition to really outdo the other girls like she easily could. I think she'll go 5th probably. :( I would LOVE for her to be in the Top 3 though. 

@ I'm not fully betting on that Top 3... you're just assuming that from the T spilled on reddit, amiright? :P He always says a few true things and then throws in some blatant lies to throw Nancy Drew-ers off. 

I'm really annoyed (at this point in the competition, anyway) with the prospect of Ginger being in the Top 3. She's delivered no amazing looks so far and has done well in all the challenges - but IMO has only stood out once or twice. She is consistent enough that I absolutely believe she will make Top 3, but she doesn't wow me enough for me to be happy with that outcome; not when there are far more interesting and (IMO) talented/deserving queens. 

14417469274.gif

I can't believe Kennedy was safe because her teammates did a good job... She came out in a damn chicken suit...

Anyway, Pearl is giving it so much, and they are trying the "she really came out of her shell and now we will all love her" with the edits.

And I like Max but I'm realizing his whole prudey thing is a little annoying. We probably wouldn't be friends in real life. I see why Violet gets the bitchy edit when she talks about her... Even though it's rude that she's making fun of Max, she's kind of right.

Also after that lipsync I could lowkey see Jadyn Firece or w/e making a comeback and being the dark horse in the competition for a bit... But probably not. Just wanted to say it just incase.

The only people that deserve to be disliked at this point are Ginger and Kennedy. Bitter & rude hypocrites. I WANT to like Ginger because she's funny and talented, but all the shit stirring and bitter remarks are really turning me off.

14417469274.gif