You can't be serious.

I never felt any of Max's looks except for the challenge in the first episode. Pearl reused the same things all the time...like I know she can do better than that

Nude illusion, bearded queen, fall/spring runway, basically everything besides her "jetset eleganza" look blew most of the competition out of the water quite easily. Her only slightly disappointing thing was Leather and Lace (which obviously nearly nobody did well on, Violet got by wearing latex and no leather because her look was daring).

I feel like Pearl kept true to her look (defined use of style) by wearing similar colors and fabrics. Pearl is a truly defined character even from Matt's sketches.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I would've loved if Max made it to the finals, I want to see what she had in mind / could have pulled off for Cojoined Queens, Ugliest Dress and The Hello Kitty Ball :poordat:

Violet so deserved to win. It seems like out of the top 3, Pearl kind of became the fan favorite, but Ru would've been crazy not to crown Violet. Say what you want about Violet's personality, but she turned out every single look the judges asked for. I can't think of a look of Violet's that I was truly disappointed in. I loved many other queens this season, but Violet truly outshined most of them, so I feel it was a long time coming and I'm really happy for her.

Also, I was rooting for Violet waaaaay before this season even started, and I just had a feeling that she would win, so I'm pleased that she proved me right.  :usrs:

You can't be serious.

I never felt any of Max's looks except for the challenge in the first episode.

That's because you hate Max. Next.

She delivered amazing fashion almost EVERY runway. Regardless of how you felt about her. So...

:slayty:

14417469274.gif

That's because you hate Max. Next.

She delivered amazing fashion almost EVERY runway. Regardless of how you felt about her. So...

:slayty:

a fucking cane with the same bustiere and overcoat is not amazing fashion.

Her fucking finale look a yellow coat that had astrological signs on it with a cane...

BzhmW.png

So we are FINALLY getting All Stars 2 so pick your faves

For me would be

From Season 4:

Willam Belli

The Princess

Season 5:

Detox

Alaska 

Alyssa

Season 6:

Adore Delano

Courtney

April Carrion

Milk

Season 7:

Pearl

Katya

Max

Tempest

And for season 8 I would love to see Charlie Hides, Vicky Vox & Derrick Berry

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

So we are FINALLY getting All Stars 2 so pick your faves

For me would be

From Season 4:

Willam Belli

The Princess

Season 5:

Detox

Alaska 

Alyssa

Season 6:

Adore Delano

Courtney

April Carrion

Milk

Season 7:

Pearl

Katya

Max

Tempest

And for season 8 I would love to see Charlie Hides, Vicky Vox & Derrick Berry

I don't think were gonna get people from season 4 since the last all stars had season 4. But no tempest please  :biblio:

Demos_copy.png

we're getting Alaska, Alyssa, Katya and Ivy at the very least...they started clearing their schedules until mid September

unless Adore cancels her 3 concerts in the UK in August I think it's unlikely she'll be on, Courtney also doesn't need to be on and likely won't after the edit she received in her season

BzhmW.png

I don't think were gonna get people from season 4 since the last all stars had season 4. But no tempest please  :biblio:

Snubbing Willam for the second time would be outrageous, I mean all the All Stars 2 hype was because err body and their mamas wanted him on it (since they pull him from AS1 at the end)

we're getting Alaska, Alyssa, Katya and Ivy at the very least...they started clearing their schedules until mid September

unless Adore cancels her 3 concerts in the UK in August I think it's unlikely she'll be on, Courtney also doesn't need to be on and likely won't after the edit she received in her season

They are not recording it yet, It's going to be after Season 8 so we will have to wait to see who is going to win on that season and THEN they are going to start recording it

Also I can't stand Willam he's annoying 

Rihanna-The-Audacity-Rasha_Entertainment

-------------------------------

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the Miss Congenialities will be back (Ivy, BenDeLa, & Katya)

I'd love Willam, Alaska, Alyssa, Maybe Vivienne (if she gets a personality) Trinity, Milk, April, Max (even though I'm not really a fan), & Tempest to come back

They are not recording it yet, It's going to be after Season 8 so we will have to wait to see who is going to win on that season and THEN they are going to start recording it

I understood they were recording it this August - September and they will air it after Season 8. They're not recording it after season 8.

No, AS2 girls have been cast already hence schedules suddenly being cleared without prior notice

It films immediately after the S8 filming concludes. They'll probably peg one or two of the S8 girls to compete like Latrice did in AS1

BzhmW.png

No, AS2 girls have been cast already hence schedules suddenly being cleared without prior notice

It films immediately after the S8 filming concludes. They'll probably peg one or two of the S8 girls to compete like Latrice did in AS1

If they don't let Kim Chi or Bob in the top 3 we definitely will see them on AS2 lol.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm really happy that AS2 is happening, I hope Alaska wins :hooker:. I'm worried about S8 in general though. I hope they stay away from tons of group challenges and try to add in some variety, because it was kind of boring?