It's time for Snatch Game!

Acid Betty - Nancy Grace

Robbie Turner - Diana Vreeland

Naomi Smalls - Whoopi Goldberg, ???

Bob the Drag Queen- Whoopi Goldberg, Uzo Aduba/Suzanne Warren, Carol Channing

Derrick Barry - idk but it looked dumb (although i think he was just joking), will most likely do Britney

Thorgy Thor - Michael Jackson (apparently?)

https://www.facebook.com/rupaulsdragrace/posts/10153533784017828

By the way Lorde is not a guest judge next week. The judges are Gigi Hadid and Chanel Oberlin. She wishes. :oprah3:

Yeah they makeover is Episode 6 and it's The Wizard of Oz themed. As you may remember from the trailer they're having the cast of Little Women: LA as partners.

Constant Pearl cosplayer Naomi Smalls needs to go home already.

And I agree, this Snatch Game was horrid. They usually edit the Bottom 3 to look like shit, and that's like - almost half of the Snatch Game looking bad. Overall, Snatch Game is overhyped.

Naomi bombing fucking Tiffany "New York" Pollard is insulting. I would've eliminated ha busted ass right there!

Constant Pearl cosplayer Naomi Smalls needs to go home already.

And I agree, this Snatch Game was horrid. They usually edit the Bottom 3 to look like shit, and that's like - almost half of the Snatch Game looking bad. Overall, Snatch Game is overhyped.

Naomi bombing fucking Tiffany "New York" Pollard is insulting. I would've eliminated ha busted ass right there!

You'll be eating ur words next week when Naomi wins the Wizard of Oz makeover challenge.

:w8ing:

14417469274.gif

Snatch Game is always a mess and this year was no different.

Derricks Britney was horrendous, why was he praised?

And for a Madonna challenge runway this was weak, really, 4 Kimonos???? so many looks for Madonna and thats the best they could do? Naomis wasnt even a fucking Kimono it was a robe and panties, my God get some new clothes already, shes been wearing lingerie for 5 episodes.

And really? Acid goes home? shes been top 3 all season, does the only truly creative Madonna runway look, and due to a crap snatch game she goes????? while one trick pony Derick is STILL there? and Naomi and her undies are STILL there? gorl....

Given who wins next week's makeover challenge...the producers have their work cut out with shoehorning that arc into 43 mins

That win is complete speculation. There's no real "T" confirming.

People are saying Naomi will win because (SPOILERS):

Her makeover partner "looks the best". And you know why they say that? Just because she drew her a scarecrow mouth on. :toofunny:

In that same collage that spoiled 4/7 makeovers (5 counting Kim's trailer look) her partner used a pic of Naomi in lingerie, possibly as a resemblance of her outfit. I mean, if she's gonna wear undergarments again (like she's done for 5 episodes and was read for that this week) I doubt she'll snatch that win. But who knows.

Deluded Naomi stans speculated she was gonna surprise win the Snatch Game, and y'all know how that went out.

Although (HEAVY SPOILERS):

She is rumored for the Top 3. She's really the Adore of the season smh with all the talented queens this season they waste a top 3 spot for ha. :oprah3:

WOW people hating Derrick when he did an excellent job, what's new?

Tell me what's new with Derrick?

She didn't do shit but a hair flip. She didn't do a Britney voice, she didn't have funny answers and she had someone else make her kimono.

As a Derrick fan pre Drag Race - I'm disappointed. There is no Derrick Barry drag queen, it's just Derrick or Britney.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1