M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

That video was amazing and y'all are all so wrong. The aesthetic is on point and she achieved what she was going for. She doesn't have a huge CGI budget or a huge budget in general so why not work that as an advantage? She did that! Crazy fun video.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Her facial expression while she sits on the ice throne ... hilalrious.

I agree, the CGI wasn't really meant to be realistic anyway, but there is still nothing interesting about this video. It's a very literal take on the ice princess theme, without being very phenomenal or original in any way, however there are some cringeworthy parts in this video.

I also would have preferred her to have a white-ballerina-ice-princess look, similar to the black one on the promoshoots for BWET, instead of this armor, CGI hair and a "white-face".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Her facial expression while she sits on the ice throne ... hilalrious.

I agree, the CGI wasn't really meant to be realistic anyway, but there is still nothing interesting about this video. It's a very literal take on the ice princess theme, without being very phenomenal or original in any way, however there are some cringeworthy parts in this video.

I also would have preferred her to have a white-ballerina-ice-princess look, similar to the black one on the promoshoots for BWET, instead of this armor, CGI hair and a "white-face".

i think its cool that her face looks like it was animated too but its just her and make up lol

i think its cool that her face looks like it was animated too but its just her and make up lol

Yeah, of course it looks funny and it's fitting the rest of the video. But still, I'd prefer the look I described over this..

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah, of course it looks funny and it's fitting the rest of the video. But still, I'd prefer the look I described over this..

yeah i would prefer instead of the snakes, a weave or something but maybe it was problematic to do since everything is animated and hair is not that easy to put in animated shit