M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

she really is so talented. thinking about what she could have been makes me sad

her career is irredeemable at this point though i think. she destroyed her chances for commercial success long ago, she let the controversies become too much

There's probably pages out there for literal hate GROUPS and pedophiles etc but white people feel like this ONE black woman is out here causing harm by calling people names

white people as a whole? did you learn statistics in school? the majority of her fanbase are gay white males so why you reaching?

These brazilian stans are way too obsessed with AB, they flooded her Facebook with racist comments just waiting for Azealia to give them attention and when she did they got even more mad? More than 100K+ comments on her last IG post, they should get a life tbh

There's probably pages out there for literal hate GROUPS and pedophiles etc but white people feel like this ONE black woman is out here causing harm by calling people names

you amaze me with each one of your posts regarding azealia banks

white people as a whole? did you learn statistics in school? the majority of her fanbase are gay white males so why you reaching?

god your dumbass is literally defending white feelings over an obvious injustice. @@trayertrash come get your girl. or were you only okay with saying the words "white people" when you were trying to be my friend?

god your dumbass is literally defending white feelings over an obvious injustice. @@trayertrash come get your girl. or were you only okay with saying the words "white people" when you were trying to be my friend?

lmao go and cry about me on your tumblr

space for all the special snowflakes 

unlike you azealia is a successful and sufficient black girl so she could care less about them obviously so go cry your tears elsewhere

I haven't kept up with this thread in a day or two.

White gays have a ridiculous hatred towards Azealia tbh. Some of y'all called her the n-word, btch, cnt, whre long before she said anything about y'all. Not that I stand by her homophobic comments but she tried for years to have respectful and open discussions about stuff that y'all didn't want to hear nor take responsibility for.

When she called y'all out on misogyny it was a problem for y'all.

When she tried to call y'all out on copying her culture it was a problem for y'all.

When she tried to call y'all out on the erasure of black women in gay history it was a problem for y'all.

When she tried to call y'all out on racism it was a problem for y'all.

She tried to civil and y'all didn't want to hear it.

Y'all were all about Azealia being the "sassy black woman" when she wasn't coming for you but the second she did y'all turned on her instead of listening and learning. Plus, some of y'all have spent the past year doing nothing but keeping up with every word she says and making posts about it. The hatred is excessive tbh. As I've said before, I don't always agree with what she says, nor her delivery, but she tried hard to get y'all to listen and learn but y'all didn't.

But honestly though, there's a hatred towards black women with opinions in general. Beyonce was "the queen" until she embraced her blackness and discussed racism. The second Formation came out and y'all realized it wasn't meant for white people y'all kick dropped her out of y'all lives. Y'all treat blackness as an on going joke (the whole "I'm a strong independent black woman who don't need no man" "I have a black girl butt" "lol don't me go ghetto black girl on you" things y'all do) then get upset when you're called out on it. 

For real though, Lana has a song about pretending to be a child getting fcked by her daddy but y'all think Azealia doing magic is too much.

white nationalist groups threatening the lives of lgbt, women, Obama, immigrants and refugees = freedom of speech

Azealia ranting = delete??

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I haven't kept up with this thread in a day or two.

White gays have a ridiculous hatred towards Azealia tbh. Some of y'all called her the n-word, btch, cnt, whre long before she said anything about y'all. Not that I stand by her homophobic comments but she tried for years to have respectful and open discussions about stuff that y'all didn't want to hear nor take responsibility for.

When she called y'all out on misogyny it was a problem for y'all.

When she tried to call y'all out on copying her culture it was a problem for y'all.

When she tried to call y'all out on the erasure of black women in gay history it was a problem for y'all.

When she tried to call y'all out on racism it was a problem for y'all.

She tried to civil and y'all didn't want to hear it.

Y'all were all about Azealia being the "sassy black woman" when she wasn't coming for you but the second she did y'all turned on her instead of listening and learning. Plus, some of y'all have spent the past year doing nothing but keeping up with every word she says and making posts about it. The hatred is excessive tbh. As I've said before, I don't always agree with what she says, nor her delivery, but she tried hard to get y'all to listen and learn but y'all didn't.

But honestly though, there's a hatred towards black women with opinions in general. Beyonce was "the queen" until she embraced her blackness and discussed racism. The second Formation came out and y'all realized it wasn't meant for white people y'all kick dropped her out of y'all lives. Y'all treat blackness as an on going joke (the whole "I'm a strong independent black woman who don't need no man" "I have a black girl butt" "lol don't me go ghetto black girl on you" things y'all do) then get upset when you're called out on it. 

For real though, Lana has a song about pretending to be a child getting fcked by her daddy but y'all think Azealia doing magic is too much.

white nationalist groups threatening the lives of lgbt, women, Obama, immigrants and refugees = freedom of speech

Azealia ranting = delete??

I hope this isn't directed towards me because ive been defending her culture for the past three pages 

I hope this isn't directed towards me because ive been defending her culture for the past three pages 

it's more of a general rant towards a lot of people in this thread 

though, the special snowflake...   :biblio:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg