M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I read somewhere ~2 years ago that Azealia and Lana are friends.. Is that even true? I'm having problems picturing them interacting

They should def collab tho,(maybe with ASAP rocky too, or did she beef with him too?? Lmaooo)

Damn

I read somewhere ~2 years ago that Azealia and Lana are friends.. Is that even true? I'm having problems picturing them interacting

They should def collab tho,(maybe with ASAP rocky too, or did she beef with him too?? Lmaooo)

Damn

Lana has spoken about Azealia in some interviews as i remember corectly, she was talking about song called 1991 + Azealia defended Lana in "Lana vs Eminem thingy". Just type in google "Azealia Banks Lana Del Rey tweets" for screens. I have no idea if they are friends after Art Deco drama. I hope they are..

Damn

lana wrote Art Deco about azealia

You're not mean, you just want to be seen"

You want in but you just can't win"

"Baby, you're so ghetto"

etc.

She wouldn't call Azealia ghetto. Shez talking about herself a la Carmen.

iddkkk you might be right but lanas songs have double meanings and some lyrics are too coincidental to not notice them being about azealia

iddkkk you might be right but lanas songs have double meanings and some lyrics are too coincidental to not notice them being about azealia

Lana was asked in an interview if the song was about Azealia and she said no, and that she had no idea why people would think that. She said it's about "kids that go out every night" or something like that.

Lana was asked in an interview if the song was about Azealia and she said no, and that she had no idea why people would think that. She said it's about "kids that go out every night" or something like that.

lana was lying because she doesn't want to be threatened with a hex like azealia has threatened sia and rihanna

lana was lying because she doesn't want to be threatened with a hex like azealia has threatened sia and rihanna

Why do you want it to be about Azealia so bad? lmao like just leave it alone. I wouldn't be fine with this white woman calling a black woman ghetto, like just cause it sounds snazzy is not okay.

Why do you want it to be about Azealia so bad? lmao like just leave it alone. I wouldn't be fine with this white woman calling a black woman ghetto, like just cause it sounds snazzy is not okay.

gurl i was kidding! calm down take a joke. of course lana wouldn't call her ghetto