M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

apparently azealia was gonna face some time in jail because she bit a female bouncers boob, but the judge let her off the hook if she took anger management classes and saw a therapist for her mental issues

apparently azealia was gonna face some time in jail because she bit a female bouncers boob, but the judge let her off the hook if she took anger management classes and saw a therapist for her mental issues

please please please please please Lord help my queen

yall see this?? god i hate that alt-right asshole. Why would you kick a poor girl when she's down. it's sad

[[tldw]]

A white man speaking on African religion and putting down a black female battling mental illness.

This guy regularly trashes Lana too (as some of you might be aware)--but how did this thumb-shaped idiot who dresses like a brawny man become an acclaimed music critic?? These girls are fashion icons and he will NEVER be glamour. 

yall see this?? god i hate that alt-right asshole. Why would you kick a poor girl when she's down. it's sad

[[tldw]]

A white man speaking on African religion and putting down a black female battling mental illness.

This guy regularly trashes Lana too (as some of you might be aware)--but how did this thumb-shaped idiot who dresses like a brawny man become an acclaimed music critic?? These girls are fashion icons and he will NEVER be glamour.

1. He's a liberal

2. What he said in this video is correct. The woman needs psychological help. Her thing is a bore already and it makes her music be a turn off. She looks for drama at all corners

1. He's a liberal

2. What he said in this video is correct. The woman needs psychological help. Her thing is a bore already and it makes her music be a turn off. She looks for drama at all corners

1. I don't follow him that closely--so I guess I was wrong about him being alt-right, but I always get super misogynist/racist vibes from the stuff I see from him. Just b/c he's a "liberal" doesn't mean he's some sort of saint. The way I've heard him talk about Lana always gave me gross vibes. He's always like "why is she such a sad girl?? why is she setting women back by portraying herself to be so weak?? why is she so vapid??" 

2. She does need help, but I really don't think that means he should poke fun at her for the sake of views. It's sad that people tease her when she is obviously going through a very troubled time. She's not perfect and she's definitely a bully, but I think people give her way more flack than she deserves. There's really no point in kicking her while she's down. 

3. I'm personally not one of those people who will discredit an artist's work just because they're a bad human being (but I don't judge people if they can't separate music from the artist). I think she's extremely talented and it's hard to see her go through stuff like this. Her actions are frankly indefensible, but seeing people dog-pile on her is sad. 

Edited by white gold