M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

no tea but y’all really take it too seriously

i don’t care what she does as long as she’s releasing some fire music

i can compile them all into an album on its own nbd

she needed to ditch half of those old ass songs anyway like i think count contessa & venus & shit like that should just be left alone at this point

although low key she ruined in excelsis.. those snippets sound great but the first, slow snippet sounded perfect

i can compile them all into an album on its own nbd

she needed to ditch half of those old ass songs anyway like i think count contessa & venus & shit like that should just be left alone at this point

Gonna do the same and I agree with the old tracks

8nl2OpX.png

We've already heard Treasure Island, Along the Coast, Ain't Know (almost), Movin' on Up, Anna Wintour, Venus, Count Contessa, Blossom demo, Escapades and Chi Chi so it would be best if she just dropped the album in the next month or two tbh. I wish she wasn't using Venus or Count Contessa they're so old.

Azealia Banks Updates @kuntupdates 7h7 hours ago

Azealia Banks is no longer signed with eOne Music and will release music through her own label, Chaos and Glory, again.

I'm so over her. She isn't even releasing the album anymore. She's done tbh

wait she left/been dropped by the label already? release through chaos and glory?  :toofunny: time to pack up girls this album is never getting released 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

She can't come back from this really, the most hype she's had for years was with Anna Wintour and Treasure Island. She's actually left the label, it's already been done it seems so I think she's officially over...

They are apparently not letting her leave eOne yet, they blame her for leaking Treasure Island and are not letting her release the Bon Vivant remix of Miss Camaraderie and probably Playhouse  too.

8nl2OpX.png

I hope she's taking notes from grimes in the sense of being more involved with the production of her songs, I feel like her ideas aren't really being pulled through as much as she would like them too because she has to rely on other people

:smokes: