M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

10 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

She isn’t even talented lmfao. People say her music is good in an attempt to excuse her bullshit, but...it’s not??? ???

Girls got no bars. Like at all. She could never hang with Nicki, Kim, etc even she was a little bit relevant. Now she’s mad at the world. 

Now she makes a living dissing people on IG meanwhile she’s shaped like a Bobby pin with bad implants. 

I genuinely like some of her songs but I never admitted her stupid attitudes because they are unforgivable. Now I just can't stand her. This person is so irritating and the "depressed" excuse is not acceptable. Like, bitch, I'm depressed and I'm not uselessly ranting over people because I'm just as flawed as everyone else. Goddamit, Banks, fuck off.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

41 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

No one even pays attention to her and it drives her nuts lmfao. 

Half the time she’s riding Nicki’s dick, half the time she dissing her...Nicki dgaf either a way. She won’t work with her, she doesn’t even bother dissing her (and Nicki will diss ANYBODY lmao). Like this girl is not worth anybody’s energy. 

and then Lana was roasting her on twitter and went on with her day and never acknowledged it again. Meanwhile AB is still fuming two years later lmfao

Nicki is easily one of the worst of all time, I don't think anyone genuinely cares what that clown is doing. I don't know why you're acting like she has any talent. It's like if I liked Britney Spears so I come online telling people she's actually good. It's fine if you enjoy some shit music but don't act like Nicki is actually talented because it's embarrassing. Her brain is like a badly made word association game.

At this point I really don't care about her mental health or suicidal tendencies. She's a horrible person, period. 

What's funny is that a few pages back some of you were defending her after she made a post about her depression and excusing all the things she said in regards to Lana's looks but I just know the same people wouldn't let that shit fly if it were a non famous person spewing those exact words 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

At this point I really don't care about her mental health or suicidal tendencies. She's a horrible person, period. 

What's funny is that a few pages back some of you were defending her after she made a post about her depression and excusing all the things she said in regards to Lana's looks but I just know the same people wouldn't let that shit fly if it were a non famous person spewing those exact words 

I didn't even believe her when she said she was suicidal. She's a cunt, I'd put nothing past her.

Remember when she said ARCA and Mykki Blanco and Big Freedia were just boys in drag because their trans identities were too “performative”??? :biblio: she’s been off her rocker for too long at this point. I have faith Shygirl will see the light and condemn her work with banks.

1 hour ago, expandableclitoris said:

i feel bad for the people that actually feel pity for her. u see, pulling the "depression" card is v easy ...

qRCR93t.png

I'm so perfect she says with her fake boobs being the only thing in shot. Really? lol

Imagine making fun of someone's weight gain as if it isn't really fucking boring to go on about. She has real issues with anyone gaining weight. She cried when Rihanna gained weight and ranted about how she herself wants to be skinny, as if because Rihanna is doing something she's supposed to aswell. Weird.

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why does she talk about people's looks as if she actually has them herself? because she really doesn't 

She probably puts a lot of effort into dieting and then gets bitter when someone else just eats what they want without giving a fuck.If that isn't the case idk what the fuck is because it's a weird thing for her to involve herself in other people's weight gain as if it has anything to do with her.

I don't understand why people keep giving her rants attention? It's exactly what she wants and the only thing keeping her somewhat relevant. If everyone just ignored her Lana wouldn't have seen it and now she might have and even if she hasn't it's still going to cause hurt to others 

1 hour ago, Chemtrail said:

Nicki is easily one of the worst of all time, I don't think anyone genuinely cares what that clown is doing. I don't know why you're acting like she has any talent. It's like if I liked Britney Spears so I come online telling people she's actually good. It's fine if you enjoy some shit music but don't act like Nicki is actually talented because it's embarrassing. Her brain is like a badly made word association game.

Like I told you last time, I don’t give a fuck ?

stop replying to me already, fuckin lame ass lmfao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I don't understand why people keep giving her rants attention? It's exactly what she wants and the only thing keeping her somewhat relevant. If everyone just ignored her Lana wouldn't have seen it and now she might have and even if she hasn't it's still going to cause hurt to others 

Dont know if you're talking about me, but I only posted those things because, some pages ago, people were being indulgent about all the things shes said and done apparently.

Just now, expandableclitoris said:

Dont know if you're talking about me, but I only posted those things because, some pages ago, people were being indulgent about all the things shes said and done apparently.

No I just meant stan accounts on twitter/ig sharing it and making it spread in the first place

I don't know what's going on with her, but it's no longer possible. I can no longer follow her because she is totally rambling. And God knows how talented this woman is, and has the unique creativity that a Nicki or Cardi will ever have.

But I don't understand her anymore. His career does not go back and I am disgusted. I can't believe it's the same chick who hyped up magazines all over the world in 2012.

Everyone has let go and nothing makes sense, it even hurts me. I have the impression to see a hasbeen struggling and living that she is still number 1 in her head, when unfortunately she burned the candles at both ends.

His music has gotten so bad, nothing has been good since the excellent Treasure Island. His photos are cheap and ugly. She has no more means and lives in constant paranoia. She promises an album and then never releases it. The only one to be hyped by her own songs is just herself and it's sad because no one is waiting for her anymore.

I know she has mental health issues, but I still hope that she gets away from the networks and FINALLY comes back to music and sanity as it should. Except that every time I am fucking disappointed and there is nothing except stories, quarrels with people who laugh at her.

It's sad. He's raw talent and is capable of so many things. Tell yourself that his career took a long time to burn, that is to say how much the industry trusted him until a short time ago.

But I can no longer follow her seriously. It tires me and annoys me. I've been waiting for years for an album and still nothing, not even a drinkable mixtape (I'm not talking about his Yung Rapunxel 2 which was infamous and crazy mush). She had so much potential and when I see her beautiful, on top and stylish in 1991 again, I want to cry.

7 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I don't even know who you are but based on this post I can see why her music is for you.

11 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Reminder that you can't really say anything negative about anybody unless you're dense enough to overlook Nicki being involved with rapists. Her Brother said she knew he was raping her fans and she didn't deny it, you have her as your avatar and talk badly about anyone else?

1 hour ago, Chemtrail said:

Reminder that you can't really say anything negative about anybody unless you're dense enough to overlook Nicki being involved with rapists. Her Brother said she knew he was raping her fans and she didn't deny it, you have her as your avatar and talk badly about anyone else?

stay mad cause nicki is queen 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

31 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

stay mad cause nicki is queen 

Genuine question: Is it true she stood by and defended the rapists in her life or is that just a rumour?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Genuine question: Is it true she stood by and defended the rapists in her life or is that just a rumour?

not sure if she's been vocal about it. but she's married to a sex offender and has worked with one multiple times (6ixnine). Worst case scenerio is she really thinks they're in the right, best case scenerio is she know full well they're wrong but just doesn't give a shit 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif