M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I really hope putting out music works for her. Maybe the songs will click with the world and that would made her change her mind. this is extremely sad to hear. i don’t really give a damn if she said or did bad things in the past. she’s just a troubled human, but still a human. I really hope she changes her mind in the next couple months.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Even tho AB's constant nagging and rants really get to me, I do feel really bad that she is obviously having issues dealing with things. Everyone is fighting a battle even if they look like they have everything together on the outside. Maybe Azealia needs to take a break from social media for awhile and work on herself. People on social media can be ruthless and heartless (a quick stroll through Twitter can attest to that). Apart from LanaBoards, I limit my social networking because it can depress me. I do hope she takes a break, refocuses her talents and comes back with some killer tunes.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Reaching that calmness in regard to self harm is dangerous af. Tbh I don't like her at all, but knowing from experience how unhinged one can be in this state of mind is absolutely scary. Quite frankly posting about your possible suicide is no laughing matter. Hope she finds something to hold on to and the strength to seek help.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Here's her updated story transcribed. Her words sound very slurred, not sure if just tired or if she's under the influence, but it's making me even more concerned for her, especially with what she's saying. I've been in that place, still working to get completely out of it, and it's a terrifying place to be in. No matter what you think of her, I hope you all are sending your positive energy out to her. She really needs it.

"I just had a friend come do a welfare check on me. I’m fine. I promise you I’m fine. Like I’m not scared, but my decision is made. The decision’s made, you know?

I’m just going to try to push through these next couple months. This isn’t what I dreamt, you know? 

****** acting funny with the stans, I’m just gonna (?) the fuckin’ shit, and it’s just gonna come out as a mixtape with two tracks, whatever. Yung Rapunxel, I’ll just put it together. I’ll finally give you Fantasea II, and then I’m going start looking for voluntary euthanasia options… ‘cause.. you know?

I don’t have any more defense. I don’t. I don’t have any more defense. I don’t deserve to be down here being ridiculued, having my ideas stolen, all that other shit. I’d actually rather die than like, you know, some bitch that people continue to make fun of. This is not about other people, it’s just about my body and what I need to do to rest my soul so I can come back stronger.

Like please, please, please don’t get in my DMs. Don’t send me messages. I know, that’s fine, I know, you love me, that’s great, but don’t send me messages about how you care when I’m trouble, when I’ve been like screaming and shouting that I’ve been in trouble for a long time and asking for help for a long time. You know? Don’t just respond to me when I’m ready to go. I’m really just ready to go. I’m ready to go.

But I do feel an obligation to myself, the world, and my fans to finish that last trilogy of projects before I go. They may sound fucked up, they may not be mixed or mastered properly, you know?

But I got to get out of here. I got to get out of here."

You missed the part where she talks about releasing Business and Pleasure as a mixtape

I really hope she stays safe. I find it very weird how a lot of tweets I’ve been seeing about it start off with “I don’t like her but..”. That really doesn’t matter now. She needs help.

I cannot stand when people do this, it’s honestly gross & the most self-centered thing one could say. Some people really think their opinion is THAT important... ugh. Like, it’s not about whether you like her or not. It’s about her feeling so worn down from all the hatred & mistreatment that she thinks this is the answer......... she’s said questionable things in the past but everyone loves to pretend like they’ve never made a mistake themselves. Azealia deserves peace & happiness in this life...

14417469274.gif

she just posted a demo on soundcloud, and is planning to finish it by next week. i hope creating music can help her heal right now

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I don't know if it's necessarily self-centered. Most of the times, people do that so they're viewed as "objective" and not labeled as "fan", which is self-centered in a way but not in a mischievous one.
That's definitely in bad taste though. If you're more concerned about what people will think of you, then don't post.  :crossed:

Her phrasing is chilling. It sounds so logical and coherent when it's actually not. I'm so worried.

TW (this whole last page or so is suicide talk, but even so ...)

I don't wanna make it about me or any shit, and of course I don't know Azealia personally, but I know someone who said really similar things and then actually did the deed. Like it was all planned, and none of us actually believed he would do it, and then he did it. 

I just really hope she gets the help she needs. I also hope she isn't lying about the friend doing a welfare check either, because sometimes people say that so that others go "oh, she/he/they must be okay, then."

In my friend's case, everyone thought someone else was looking out for him, when in reality he was playing everyone off each other so he could do it and none of us would find out until it was too late.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i hope getting back to music helps her find purpose again

also, those mountain hicks who made it their life mission to 'get revenge' on her for some twitter drama she started on their faves despite the known fact that she's suffering from bipolar disorder (which in some cases lead to aggressiveness and picking fights) are fucking disgusting and jobless. she's said questionable things but why is it so hard to recognize the fact that she's mentally ill and isn't in her right state of mind? why can't you just ignore the shit she says instead of fighting fire with fire? i hate it here. 

Apparently. I read them on ATRL 

really clear where she got hers attributes from. this is really sad, jesus. im surprised banks hasnt cut her off from her life, as some kids do with parents like that. idk the full contxt of their relationship but its seems like a recuring themse

really clear where she got hers attributes from. this is really sad, jesus. im surprised banks hasnt cut her off from her life, as some kids do with parents like that. idk the full contxt of their relationship but its seems like a recuring themse

I know, the way she was raised is so fucked up, I did my little research since I just knew that her mother was "abusive" but never read the story of it

https://twitter.com/CHPYXO/status/1038322601456795648

https://madamenoire.com/312481/azealia-banks-lets-guard-opens-abusive-childhood-stripping-age-17/

8nl2OpX.png