M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

True. It's actually very sad to me that there are women like her who just turn the other cheek and brush aside the trauma her man probably caused a lot of young girls and it actually makes me angry that people are consistently calling her a 'queen' and such.

I think there needs to come a point where you can't separate the art from the artist when something like this is going on, it just doesn't sit right with me at all. :oprah3:

I agree and I don't understand why anyone here doesn't. Are they fucking serious?

Call me crazy but if I knew anyone who doesn't care about anyone being raped and stabbed their man with a knife years ago I'd think of them as scum. How do fame, money or music excuse those things?

3 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

:eek3:

Thanks for your contribution

42 minutes ago, new gods said:

lmao a fight breaking out in the azealia banks thread. fitting

you're part of the problem lol. you think that's a fight rather than seeing what I'm actually saying and why it's completely reasonable. I'm not worked up or upset, I'm confused and just making a point but apparently her music is so good that nobody minds the things she does.

7 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

you're part of the problem lol. you think that's a fight rather than seeing what I'm actually saying and why it's completely reasonable. I'm not worked up or upset, I'm just making a point but apparently her music is so good that nobody minds the things she does.

you are the problem cause you aren't the only one in here getting into an argument narcissistic prick.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

14 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

I don't even care what some random girl on LanaBoards said tbh but it's confusing that you all don't mind Nicki doing what she does.

Youre mad cause were not discussing Nicki Minaj in the Azealia Banks thread? Somebody posted about Azealia Banks talking shit about Lana Del Rey once again now how the fuck did Nicki Minaj get in the mix?

20 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

BTW, the way comeintomybedroom is saying like we should proud of her for defending ONCE nigerians

That is literally not what I said girl

17 minutes ago, new gods said:

you are the problem cause you aren't the only one in here getting into an argument narcissistic prick.

None of them are making any points so of course I'm not paying attention to their arguments. Put me on ignore if that's what you think. You don't know me to call me anything lol. I was saying you're part of the problem because you're yet another person overlooking any point being made. That's what makes the whole thing seem like an aimless argument when I was really talking about rape. It's just weird to me.

17 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Youre mad cause were not discussing Nicki Minaj in the Azealia Banks thread? Somebody posted about Azealia Banks talking shit about Lana Del Rey once again now how the fuck did Nicki Minaj get in the mix?

I don't care anymore. There's no point in arguing with people I don't think much of at this point, we weren't friends before we won't be friends after so it doesn't matter anyway.

19 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

you're part of the problem lol. you think that's a fight rather than seeing what I'm actually saying and why it's completely reasonable. I'm not worked up or upset, I'm just making a point but apparently her music is so good that nobody minds the things she does.

i hate the bitch, i just came here because of the notifications i got. i dont follow her anymore, i dont think people here listen to her at all anymore??????

2 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

not sure if she's been vocal about it. but she's married to a sex offender and has worked with one multiple times (6ixnine). Worst case scenerio is she really thinks they're in the right, best case scenerio is she know full well they're wrong but just doesn't give a shit 

Considering that she tried to give a bunch of cash to the girl her husband raped to keep her quiet not so long ago, and continues to contact her, I think it's the latter.

Anyway I'm done with this, I'm just confused that she still has fans.

3 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

i hate the bitch, i just came here because of the notifications i got. i dont follow her anymore, i dont think people here listen to her at all anymore??????

Some of them do, read the last few pages.

18 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

so anyways whats this collab with shygirl all about :twirls:

i don't think they recorded it yet, they're just interested to work together, it probably wont come out anyways

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

expandableclitoris is the only bitch that comes running the moment she says something that they know will cause an outrage on lanaboards. They didnt say anything when Azealia went on a xenophobic rant against Nigerians a month ago but here they are letting you know she called Lana fat for the fifth time this year.

Very irritating to see another 3 pages of white gays saying this black woman is ugly and untalented

I'm going to be honest and say it: I don't really like this type of discourse.

I just want to say that I'm usually a fan of your posts and contributions on LB and I totally get what you mean, but the reason most people brought up what she said about Lana is because of that–it's something she said about Lana. It's a no brainer that Azealia is a hateful person with a history of being proudly vocal with problematic, hateful, degrading and even heinous things about literally everyone. I don't think anyone on here notices every dumb thing Azealia says about every single person/group of people, unless they have the time to go through her daily 1094098 Insta stories. It's pointless to imply "you weren't saying anything when she said this or that" well of course we were not, we don't have an alert on our phone that goes off every time this dumb bitch opens her mouth, doesn't mean we excuse her pathetic/attention-grabbing behaviour on other very specific, and troubling, issues.

1 hour ago, Chemtrail said:

More posts from you yet you have nothing to say. Incredible.

I'm not even mad at anything or anyone, I don't care about you at all. I'm just saying it's pretty weird how you can turn a blind eye to her legitimately doing terrible things. No one has even had any real answer because there isn't one that's reasonable.

Well, to quote myself: “stop replying to me already, fuckin lame ass lmfao” 

I think that pretty much covered it the first time  

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Well, to quote myself: “stop replying to me already, fuckin lame ass lmfao” 

I think that pretty much covered it the first time  

I remember, I thought it was surreal that anyone thinks ”fuckin lame ass” is an insult worth typing. I don't want to be what ever you are so it's fine by me. I'd be way more insulted if you did like me.

13 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

I remember, I thought it was surreal that anyone thinks ”fuckin lame ass” is an insult worth typing. I don't want to be what ever you are so it's fine by me. I'd be way more insulted if you did like me.

that's great im so relieved we cleared this up. make this your last reply to me. you clearly needed some attention, i'm glad i was able to provide that for you for a couple minutes. 

moving back on topic, i will say the song chi chi by azealia fuckin SLAPS but otherwise i can't stand her yodeling over those disco beats. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

that's great im so relieved we cleared this up. make this your last reply to me. you clearly needed some attention, i'm glad i was able to provide that for you for a couple minutes. 

moving back on topic, i will say the song chi chi by azealia fuckin SLAPS but otherwise i can't stand her yodeling over those disco beats. 

fuck off

6 hours ago, Chemtrail said:

Nicki is easily one of the worst of all time, I don't think anyone genuinely cares what that clown is doing. I don't know why you're acting like she has any talent. It's like if I liked Britney Spears so I come online telling people she's actually good. It's fine if you enjoy some shit music but don't act like Nicki is actually talented because it's embarrassing. Her brain is like a badly made word association game.

i just know your breath STINKS

qfrWuBl.png