M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I love how her new instagram that was clearly set up by her label (@azealiabanksforever) removes all her shitposting tendencies and just has updates about the "good" parts of her career? she looked amazing at that Gucci store btw! 

Her keeping all the instagram shenanigans and rants to the unverified @cheapyxousa account is probably her best idea ever :hooker:

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, sweetener said:

I love how her new instagram that was clearly set up by her label (@azealiabanksforever) removes all her shitposting tendencies and just has updates about the "good" parts of her career? she looked amazing at that Gucci store btw! 

Her keeping all the instagram shenanigans and rants to the unverified @cheapyxousa account is probably her best idea ever :hooker:

The way we KNOW it's her label running it and always will be

9 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

NOOO MY HEART IS BREAKING READING THIS 

AND I MISSED OUT ON CHARLI TICKETS COS THEY LEGIT SOLD OUT IN 1 MIN AHHH 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

8 hours ago, sweetener said:

the way she has the australian media in absolute shambles over this despite her only hit being 212 over a decade ago is so… azealia. :oic2:

Kinda living for it tbh. This is the statement from the promoter, honestly cackling reading through imagining this going down

https://www.smh.com.au/interactive/hub/media/tearout-excerpt/12555/Bizarro-statement-on-Azealia-Banks.pdf

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

15 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Kinda living for it tbh. This is the statement from the promoter, honestly cackling reading through imagining this going down

https://www.smh.com.au/interactive/hub/media/tearout-excerpt/12555/Bizarro-statement-on-Azealia-Banks.pdf

Like I feel bad for them but, it's azealia banks wtf were you expecting?? A good normal show?? No