Sitar

Lorde

It's really good and there's no filler tracks. 

Perfect Places is still my fav. 

I don't really see myself listening to this album that much unless I want to be unnecessarily sad tbh. I feel the same way about Pure Heroine. Which is weird bc I can bop my bussy to Ultraviolence all day but Lorde is too heavy for me :deadbanana:

tumblr_mjwvj7svUR1ql5yr7o4_250.gif

I don't think so, I wasn't letting that go, not with the Halsey thread you were frequenting dear

tenor.gif

For real though, how are people not liking the album? It just sounds so polished and overall amazing

many people are disappointed with the songs lengths and yes i mean the actual songs lengths without the long ass outros. i enjoy the album though

I kind of don't like Lorde's attempt at "improvement" though. It's a bit basic.

Fun fact: adding a couple of acoustic/piano songs into an album doesn't make it better than one that is solidly it's own genre. I can see how lorde has tried to develop her music but it's such a basic way of doing it. Literally the most basic way of doing it.

Regardless, I like what I've heard from what I've heard and I still live for Sober II.

many people are disappointed with the songs lengths and yes i mean the actual songs lengths without the long ass outros. i enjoy the album though

Yeah I totally agree with this. The outtros are so ridiculously long on some songs and it's so annoying

FzytWEW.png