Sitar

Lorde

So Good Fights is Team at the end, isnt it? I didn't listen to the live cuz i was gonna wait the album

was :defeated:

I'm afraid not, which is both exciting because now we have more material and distressing because god knows if a studio version will ever see the light of day.

She needs to continue releasing B-sides. "Hold My Liquor" and "Good Fights" bjkgsd I'd die

I'm afraid not, which is both exciting because now we have more material and distressing because god knows if a studio version will ever see the light of day.

She needs to continue releasing B-sides. "Hold My Liquor" and "Good Fights" bjkgsd I'd die

Artists who start off releasing actual b-sides but fall into the habit of just recycling remixes (Florence, Rilo, Lykke Li, etc.) are the worst. :deadbanana:

Artists who start off releasing actual b-sides but fall into the habit of just recycling remixes (Florence, Rilo, Lykke Li, etc.) are the worst. :deadbanana:

Well https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/team-single/id703269857 :noparty:

Someone in Australia buy this shitttttt @ @@cartoon eyes

OMG listening to the preview this song in HQ is perfect

EDIT: Sweet someone uploaded the HQ

http://lordeinfo.tumblr.com/post/61077437780/lorde-team-hq-version

New background, praise :angie:

But she tweeted that Team is due internationally soon! So buy it when it hits your cuntry!

Listening link:

LMAO I got an email from a brand new manager for posting Team on tumblr :benmawson:

Team is so fucking good. I've got it on repeat!

Living in ruins of the palace within my dreams

and you know, we're on each other's team 

Those lines are gorgeous

20r46kx.jpg

She puts every major popstar in shame. They must have crowds of people to write and produce music and still the result is generic shit. Bonnie McKee and her cliche lyrics, who?

I hope Team will outpeak Royals, because its really good even though it will be pretty hard to achieve it.