Sitar

Lorde

I just saw this because the forum glitched, will try to get that to you tonight.

You sent me a HUGE file like the day before yesterday HOWEVEr I didn't download that cause my internet sucks, if you could send me just what I need I will love you forever :P

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I know like us this even real life :defeated: Who would have thought Lana and Lorde? :crying:

She's got the world in the palm of her hand rn

inb4 she performs on Saturday Night Live and bombs :defeated:

Not the most exciting news, but all her new songs have been registered to ASCAP, all of them co-written by Joel Little.  :toofunny: 

Assuming she makes the poor decision to keep all five songs from the initial EP on the album (which I wouldn't really mind, except that "Biting Down" sucks so hard), she has an album right there, with "Swingin' Party" as a perfect bonus track.  :deadbanana:

As a recap, the four new titles are "400 Lux", "Buzzcut", "Ribs", and "Glory".  :creep:

Not the most exciting news, but all her new songs have been registered to ASCAP, all of them co-written by Joel Little. :toofunny:

Assuming she makes the poor decision to keep all five songs from the initial EP on the album (which I wouldn't really mind, except that "Biting Down" sucks so hard), she has an album right there, with "Swingin' Party" as a perfect bonus track. :deadbanana:

As a recap, the four new titles are "400 Lux", "Buzzcut", "Ribs", and "Glory". :creep:

Please no :defeated: I swear if we only get those 4 new songs... That'll be worse than True Romance :deadbanana:

H0bDaqU.gif

Not the most exciting news, but all her new songs have been registered to ASCAP, all of them co-written by Joel Little.  :toofunny: 

Assuming she makes the poor decision to keep all five songs from the initial EP on the album (which I wouldn't really mind, except that "Biting Down" sucks so hard), she has an album right there, with "Swingin' Party" as a perfect bonus track.  :deadbanana:

As a recap, the four new titles are "400 Lux", "Buzzcut", "Ribs", and "Glory".  :creep:

WTF

Buzzcut Season and Glory and Gore are so much better titles :crying4:

She could literally do another EP with that amount of songs so I kinda doubt it. Not to mention she said only one Love Club song is supposed to be on it so she has material to fill the rest for sure.

I listened to her like 20 minutes after you first made this thread. She's the kind of person I don't want to like but will probably end up liking

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I listened to her like 20 minutes after you first made this thread. She's the kind of person I don't want to like but will probably end up liking

#beforethefame :teehee:

Her musical output is just nearly flawless, worth it to get excited over :yesnod:

NEW TITLES AHHHH!

"WHITE TEETH TEENS"

"STILL SANE"

"A WORLD ALONE"

- Buzzcut Season

- Glory and Gore

- Ribs

- Royals

- Still Sane

- Tennis Court

- White Teeth Teens

- A World Alone

- 400 Lux

We're almost there! :crying:

I hope the same guy recorded the new songs, "Ribs" is serviceable quality.

RIBS JUST TOOK ME TO CHURCH :hdu:

They need to put it out to US radio yesterday oh my god.

Yassss let me panic at someone :angie:

I think new song bias aside, it has to be one of, if not THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, best songs she has. If Royals gets far enough it could be a monster single :hdu:

Also Buzzcut Season clip on instagram, let me find it... http://instagram.com/p/csXxsuLQUB/

Wish these children would record entire songs and not waste their time instagramming :dorothy2:

EDIT: A WORLD ALONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXETpYdhvbU

I first saw her the week her ep was released and saw it on the itunes front page and loved it! it had like 30 ratings then and now it has like 800, Im so happy for her! :angie:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg