Lorde

1. Bravado

2. Swingin' Party

3. Million Dollar Bills

4. The Love Club

5. Tennis Court

6. Biting Down

7. Royals

Royals is terrible, I don't know why it's so highly regarded or her most well-known song. It's the only one I really dislike. Biting Down is really boring, the rest are good. Ofc the first two are godsent. Bravado deserves more love than it gets.

14417469274.gif

Lets rank her 7 10 songs!

:crossed:

1. Tennis Court

2. Bravado

3. The Love Club

4. Swingin' Party

5. Piece of Mind

6. Royals

7. Mama Do

8. Use Somebody

9. Biting Down

10. Million Dollar Bills

Great catalog so far. "Tennis Court" is my favorite song that she's written so far and the fact that it was the lead single has me excited about this album daily. I figured if I can include "Swingin' Party", I can also include her acoustic covers, which I personally love. Her voice has retained such quality from an early age and these are a cute little reminder, thus ranking higher than two originals. I love "Biting Down" and the only real skip for me is "Million Dollar Bills"--I can't wait until we have more songs so I feel less guilty about that.

Stop snubbing "Piece of Mind"!

Great catalog so far. "Tennis Court" is my favorite song that she's written so far and the fact that it was the lead single has me excited about this album daily. I figured if I can include "Swingin' Party", I can also include her acoustic covers, which I personally love. Her voice has retained such quality from an early age and these are a cute little reminder, thus ranking higher than two originals. I love "Biting Down" and the only real skip for me is "Million Dollar Bills"--I can't wait until we have more songs so I feel less guilty about that.

Stop snubbing "Piece of Mind"!

You'll never understand the jungle-bop-tarzan anthem that is Million Dollar Bills. Goodbye.

14417469274.gif

You'll never understand the jungle-bop-tarzan anthem that is Million Dollar Bills. Goodbye.

Your track record of incorrect opinions speaks for itself.

@@SitarHero Ugh I almost said 10, but I don't really like the 3 other unofficial tracks anyways. Especially "Mama Do". Her vocals on that one irk me badlyyy.

But thanks for the downloads of them anyways :hooker: Her catalog is so small that i'll never delete them tbh.

Then what better to fill the bottom of your list? :lel:

You know before this thread I didn't know who she was and I noticed her song on itunes "swingin party" and I trulu love it its to the point Im replaying her songs all of the time. Love her <3

god knows I tried

She was also talking about rappers. It was just an observation on why poor teenagers gravitate to songs that describe a heightened amount of opulence, and that's what "Royals" is about. I don't see why her comment on Lana is offensive. She does sing about this stuff and Lorde clearly enjoys it despite not relating.

Will do! (Um I have a master download of her EP + a few things, is that okay?)

Can you send me that master download of all her music please?

So there's this: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/1568730/lorde-breaks-onto-us-charts-preps-september-album

Flom says Sept. 30 is the release date for Lorde's as-yet-untitled debut full-length, which will include some of the songs on "The Love Club" but not all five tracks. Dates for a U.S. promotional run are being finalized, but will likely occur in late August and early September and include performances on both coasts and appearances at "key industry events."

Late August for US promo? I can see her being nominated in the newcomer category at the VMAs, she's got a moderate hit. If her video even qualifies. I just wonder what "key industry events" these will be.

BUT OMG SEPTEMBER 30TH, PREPARE FOR DELIVERANCE :pray:

Sitar, I can't believe it! :deadbanana: So soon, but i AM READY. :worship: 

Hmmm...what songs from TLE will make it? :assad: I hope at least "Royals" and "Bravado", but I would be saddened if anything but "Biting Down" didn't make it. :eek: "Tennis Court" should be on there, regardless of how much I don't really love it like the EP songs, but i will be quite mad if "Swingin' Party" makes it.  :smokes: 

Sitar, I can't believe it! :deadbanana: So soon, but i AM READY. :worship: 

Hmmm...what songs from TLE will make it? :assad: I hope at least "Royals" and "Bravado", but I would be saddened if anything but "Biting Down" didn't make it. :eek: "Tennis Court" should be on there, regardless of how much I don't really love it like the EP songs, but i will be quite mad if "Swingin' Party" makes it.  :smokes:

See, that article threw me off because it said more than one song from the EP was making it, while Lorde herself said only one. For now, I'll put stock in her word and assume she'll put "Royals" to lure in sales. I have no doubt that "Tennis Court" will make it. I hope "Swingin' Party" doesn't, either, just because I like the idea of it being a true B-side. Bonus track at best. Thing is, we don't even know enough titles to form any kind of proper album, so it's all guessing. "Buzzcut Season", "Glory and Gore", "Ribs", "400 Lux", "Tennis Court", a Love Club song...only 6! Not even last.fm or registering sites are giving me anything. I saw "Wishery" on last.fm but that seems like a complete shot in the dark because the name Lorde could've been anything prior to her popularity. If she does any more Love Club songs, then "Bravado" and that's it.

I just need more info :crying:

I'm hoping for Bravado, Royals, TLC, and Tennis Court to be on the album, everyone knows biting down won't make it since its just the same line repeated over and over, and MDB won't because it's so short, swingin' party will be a true B side (hopefully!) and I'm hoping the new songs will b as good as TLC EP or else... :deadbanana:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg