Sitar

Lorde

tumblr_mr7kgnWev41r46pd2o1_400.jpg

Sigh I hate her so much she's like the lohanthony of actresses :toofunny:

Okay, guys, I made a live album for you out of her US debut in New York. It's incomplete but it includes a few new songs!

Setlist:

Bravado

Biting Down

Tennis Court

Buzzcut Season

Still Sane

Ribs

The Love Club

Royals

White Teeth Teens

400 Lux

A World Alone

Key:

RED = Missing

BLUE = Snippet

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/4191789/file.html

Out of curiosity: when you guys started getting into Lorde, did she still allow you to download her Love Club EP songs from SoundCloud? I'm just asking because when I was introduced to her by a friend, she still did and it was literally months ago, so I wonder if I knew about her way before "fame." :gurl:

Did she say this? : “What really got me is this ridiculous, unrelatable, unattainable opulence that runs throughout. Lana Del Rey is always singing about being in the Hamptons or driving her Bugatti Veyron or whatever, and at the time, me and my friends were at some house party worrying how to get home because we couldn’t afford a cab.

Did she say this? : “What really got me is this ridiculous, unrelatable, unattainable opulence that runs throughout. Lana Del Rey is always singing about being in the Hamptons or driving her Bugatti Veyron or whatever, and at the time, me and my friends were at some house party worrying how to get home because we couldn’t afford a cab.

Yes. :)

H0bDaqU.gif

I love her!

She is definitley unique

@ OP , is she from your avatar? , I was actually about to ask you that privately

Yep that's her! :flutter:

i hate it when she poses and does this

chloe-moretz-teens-for-jeans-host-07.jpg

apparently pigrez hilton was there too   :wtf: poor lorde tbh

I remember she said she had to google who Perez was so I'm sure she has an idea of what scum he is.

I hope she didn't have to put up with him backstage u g h at least Chloe would be partially bearable despite her trout face.

Out of curiosity: when you guys started getting into Lorde, did she still allow you to download her Love Club EP songs from SoundCloud? I'm just asking because when I was introduced to her by a friend, she still did and it was literally months ago, so I wonder if I knew about her way before "fame." :gurl:

Wasn't free for me, I think she stopped that early this year. Certainly before I got into her in May! I bought her EP twice :hairflip2: (Making up for the ~20 people I gave it to for free on this very forum jfc)

Also I really hate life :) I woke up early to catch the pre-order for her next LA show and it sold out :) Already on Stubhub for Beyonce prices :) Why the fuck can't ticket hoarders give anyone a fucking chance at original price? :)

Guys this channel uploaded her entire set in LA!

I'll have another live album if you're getting as into collecting her concerts as I am (lbr no one is)

Buzzcut Season, which is so good and only falls short to Ribs:

Still Sane, which isn't that impressive:

LA live album by me: http://buzzcut-season.tumblr.com/post/57826497946/download-lordes-full-live-set-at-the-los-angeles

Motivation to DL: good quality "Buzzcut Season", "Bravado", "Still Sane", and "The Love Club". Her full set, too.

And soon we'll have a pretty clear live version of Ribs to abuse on repeat until the album because she did a radio session:

https://soundcloud.com/x51havoc/ribs-snippet

The rest is supposed to be uploaded by the station.

And in this interview, drum roll...

You just announced that your new album will come out at the end of September. Will it have all new songs?
It's got "Royals" and "Tennis Court" and then eight new songs. I started writing as soon as I put out the EP. So I've been writing for about six months.

10 songs :noparty:

So that's definitely:

- Buzzcut Season

- Glory and Gore

- Ribs

- Royals

- Still Sane

- Tennis Court

- White Teeth Teens

- A World Alone

- 400 Lux

We're only missing one :excited:

I still need to listen to the new songs. I actually really need to get into her because I think she's pretty talented, but I always forget I have her EP. What are some of your suggestions? :ohno:

I still need to listen to the new songs. I actually really need to get into her because I think she's pretty talented, but I always forget I have her EP. What are some of your suggestions? :ohno:

Honestly, do what I'm doing and just wait for the album. :creep: I have all seven studio songs, and that's about all I'm listening to...I can play 'Bravado' alone all day, over and over and over again, so I'm sure when the album comes out I'll be able to appreciate it.

"Ribs" is essential and "Buzzcut Season" is my second favorite. "400 Lux" has these cool like nuclear war sirens in the beginning. Or you can wait. But from the EP the best songs to hook ya are "The Love Club" and "Bravado" :sass:

Get ALL the live albums!

x-all-the-y.png

Posted a link on this page :sass:

I can't wait for her album!

I'm curious about the album title, I hope she doesn't call it just 'Lorde' or something, it annoys me when artists do that to be honest.

None of her song names so far sound particularly appropriate so I have no idea what she'll do.

The 7 we have in order from best to worst IMO.

1 - The Love Club

2 - Tennis Court

3 - Million Dollar Bills

4 - Royals

5 - Swingin' Party

6 - Bravado

7 - Biting Down

We did this on page 9 ikbfY2Hbj0eKo.gif