Sitar

Lorde

SIGH at the human body, I need to sleep.

Hopefully I can awake to White Teeth Teens, Still Sane, and Buzzcut Season. Also need the rest of the set because her live show is just impeccable from what I can tell.

And Splendour never broadcasted Bravado live so OMG I bet it's amazing :kum: New Yorkers don't fail me now.

To clarify, out of this set we have:

Bravado

Biting Down

Tennis Court

Buzzcut Season

Still Sane

Ribs

The Love Club
Royals

White Teeth Teens

400 Lux

A World Alone

Very surprised she didn't do "Glory and Gore"...Those Australians still have something on us :judgingu:

EDIT: OKAY NEVER MIND THERE'S MORE

"White Teeth Teens" which features Love Club styled vocal samples yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsriQnHXyrc&feature=youtu.be

I'm not going to watch those videos, caus ei may fall in love with a track and then it will be very different from the album (Body Electric, I'm watching you)

HDB said the same thing and after having listened to Ribs I can't imagine wanting to avoid it :sadcore2: Not to mention Lorde's production has been pretty flawless so far so I also can't imagine it being ruined.

But I'm getting greedy, I really wanted to wake up to Buzzcut Season (love that title, it's my tumblr URL) and no one's uploaded it yet.

EDIT: She's so articulate :flutter:http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/944519/lorde-talks-about-pizza-saving-pop-music.jhtml

Snippet of Buzzcut Season in not great quality:

Sounds good so far, I hope the guy with the good videos uploads it. This quality hunt :dorothy:

And Bravado snippet:

So

Bravado

Biting Down

Tennis Court

Buzzcut Season

Still Sane

Ribs

The Love Club
Royals

White Teeth Teens

400 Lux

A World Alone

Bold means we have it, red means the recording could be better.

Hey everyone!
By contacting some people, and doing this and that, I managed to get the original, and official bootleg recording of Lorde's performance at "Splendour in the Grass".
The file was raw, so I cut it, and I splitted it into tracks... I remastered the audio, made a few modifications so it's more audible.

Here you go!

e7wq.jpg

Tracklist:

Tennis Club
Biting Down
"This is Mental" (Banter)
The Love Club

Royals

Enjoy! <3

Hey everyone!
By contacting some people, and doing this and that, I managed to get the original, and official bootleg recording of Lorde's performance at "Splendour in the Grass".
The file was raw, so I cut it, and I splitted it into tracks... I remastered the audio, made a few modifications so it's more audible.

Here you go!

e7wq.jpg

Tracklist:

Tennis Club
Biting Down
The Love Club

Royals

Enjoy!

Sweet! :crying:

I was gonna upload this for y'all but mine was just a YouTube rip. Thanks for getting the original, I didn't even try :toofunny: I did have @@cartoon eyes make me this cover, though, if anyone wants it :kiss:

IRqHVqL.jpg

I'm also prepping a live album of her show last night but trying to get a full set at least. Look forward to it! :tyvm:

Hey everyone!

Here you go!

e7wq.jpg

Tracklist:

Tennis Club
Biting Down
The Love Club

Royals

Enjoy! <3

Wow!!  Thank you so much!!!  :)  Just starting to listen to her and love her :)