Sitar

Lorde

Honestly, do what I'm doing and just wait for the album. :creep: I have all seven studio songs, and that's about all I'm listening to...I can play 'Bravado' alone all day, over and over and over again, so I'm sure when the album comes out I'll be able to appreciate it.

The only songs I have are the ones on The Love Club and I didn't even listen to "Tennis Court" yet. I'm such a shame.

"Ribs" is essential and "Buzzcut Season" is my second favorite. "400 Lux" has these cool like nuclear war sirens in the beginning. Or you can wait. But from the EP the best songs to hook ya are "The Love Club" and "Bravado" :sass:

Oh, I see you and Maddy are suggesting me different things and I don't know what to do. :ohno: I think I'll wait for the album too instead of listening to the live songs, but I'll listen to her EP more and I hope to spend more time with you guys on this thread. :cuteface:

I like her music, but the fact that she is younger than me is so distressing. :toofunny:

I'm going to buy her EP on iTunes now, bc I'll probably enjoy it, so far I've only heard Royals and Tennis Court.

tumblr_mr2y9ozcTa1rrv7yjo1_500.jpg

The only songs I have are the ones on The Love Club and I didn't even listen to "Tennis Court" yet. I'm such a shame.

Oh, I see you and Maddy are suggesting me different things and I don't know what to do. :ohno: I think I'll wait for the album too instead of listening to the live songs, but I'll listen to her EP more and I hope to spend more time with you guys on this thread. :cuteface:

@ At least listen to Tennis Court please, it's life-changing.

This ^ Because then you also need to hear Swingin Party which won't even be on the album you're waiting for.

There are studio versions of Ribs, Buzzcut Season and Glory & Gore recorded in January.

It so upsets me that this seems to be the extent of her unreleased stuff. She didn't have some prolific past like Lana or Charli...Although I'd be interested in hearing the material she recorded before she got with her current producer that she professes to hate.

It so upsets me that this seems to be the extent of her unreleased stuff. 

Someone had me put together a list of unleaked Lorde stuff. From last.fm, she's got 17 currently unleaked tracks.

X----into me, into you----X

Someone had me put together a list of unleaked Lorde stuff. From last.fm, she's got 17 currently unleaked tracks.

I'm sure she's not the only Lorde :assad:

@@SitarHero but how we know those are not the versions for the album?

~~~~

In my trip I listened to her in the nights, I'm in love with Tennis Court :oprah: I didn't even care about the 4 lana leaks :flop: I don't have Swingin' Party idk why tho :flop:

@@SitarHero but how we know those are not the versions for the album?

~~~~

In my trip I listened to her in the nights, I'm in love with Tennis Court :oprah: I didn't even care about the 4 lana leaks :flop: I don't have Swingin' Party idk why tho :flop:

Well she tweeted the the album was sent off for mastering in ~July, so even if the January files on last.fm aren't demos then they're unmastered.

I bought tix for her show (September 25th) the other day. Was a moment of victory for me since they sell out within minutes.

I already worship her musically, but I can already tell I'm soon going be worshipping her as a person also. Which isn't good. I don't need anymore obsessions.

Pretty sure that's just because that song shouldn't be performed...at all.  :smokes3:

I've accepted it as, like, Love Club outro at best, but I'm not sure why she's so fond of singing it live.

I bought tix for her show (September 25th) the other day. Was a moment of victory for me since they sell out within minutes.

I already worship her musically, but I can already tell I'm soon going be worshipping her as a person also. Which isn't good. I don't need anymore obsessions.

UGHUBKHVUGJ if your plans fall through consider selling me your ticket, I tried so hard to get one and the bots got the best of me