Sitar

Lorde

lorde23.png

this record is getting closer every day to the point where i have to let it go. i can hardly remember what it feels like to get home and into bed and not have a brain humming with new music from that day. and it’ll be odd not sitting on the train as it screams round corners, smiling so hard i think i’m gonna scream cause i’ve just written something great an hour before. i’m really fucking proud of it as a cohesive body of work, and i hope it’s everything you thought it would be. #yaymusiciloveu 

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Of course, happy to spread the word of the Lorde.

OMG TOO MANY LORDE PUNS NOT ENOUGH TIME

Sorry if it's a bit annoying but can you send the files you have? I would love to have Lorde's music! :flutter:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Can someone PM me her EP in a zip please ?

Loooooove her

EDIT: well actually can I have all her stuff out there right now?  I really love Tennis Court

asdhfjiosjdfoij HELP she's good

nevermind I just need Million Dollar Bills and Swingin' Party 

First we feel; then we fall.

Sorry if it's a bit annoying but can you send the files you have? I would love to have Lorde's music! :flutter:

Yeah I'll try to get that to you tonight. @ still in need?

I really like her look in the video (sport goth ahaha), it would've been great for some inter-cut scenes. Otherwise it was obviously terrible. Good set material, though, look forward to it :flutter:

lorde23.png

this record is getting closer every day to the point where i have to let it go. i can hardly remember what it feels like to get home and into bed and not have a brain humming with new music from that day. and it’ll be odd not sitting on the train as it screams round corners, smiling so hard i think i’m gonna scream cause i’ve just written something great an hour before. i’m really fucking proud of it as a cohesive body of work, and i hope it’s everything you thought it would be. #yaymusiciloveu 

That's nice dear but give us a release date :teehee:

Oh I love her so much. I wonder if, now that setlists + pics are coming out, someone will finally post some fucking live videos.

heLLO everyybawdy my name's marina

So according to the Savioure herself, this album is coming out as soon as FUCKING SEPTEMBER: http://lordemusic.tumblr.com/post/53814553709/would-you-please-give-us-a-hint-on-the-album-name-and

And one track from The Love Club will be featured (it's gonna be Royals, lbr): http://lordemusic.tumblr.com/post/53814807225/will-songs-from-the-love-club-be-on-the-album-or-all

Was brought to my attention that there are two versions of the "Royals" video.

The US version, which features more of her singing and no intro/outro:

And the original version, where she doesn't start singing until about halfway through AND AND AND there's an instrumental clip of "Tennis Court" as an outro:

Cool af to me.

Can someone please PM all her tracks also? She seems pretty cool. ;)

PM me!

My body is seriously not even ready for the album in September :defeated: I was not expecting this!

Also I wouldnt be surprised if Tennis Court makes the cut as well with Royals (assuming that's the one track from the EP she's using).

I think Tennis Court can be called the lead single, so I'd bet it's on there. Probably not Swingin' Party, though.

- Love Club EP track

- Tennis Court

- Glory and Gore

- Buzzcut Season

- 400 Lux

- Ribs

Ugh these titles, they're all so her, it's getting me really pumped. Can't wait to see what else there is.

PS someone's hoarding the tumblr URL "buzzcutseason" so I had to resort to using hyphens :noparty:

I think Tennis Court can be called the lead single, so I'd bet it's on there. Probably not Swingin' Party, though.

- Love Club EP track

- Tennis Court

- Glory and Gore

- Buzzcut Season

- 400 Lux

- Ribs

Ugh these titles, they're all so her, it's getting me really pumped. Can't wait to see what else there is.

Yeah I think you're right. And I mean I would be pretty freaking shocked if the Love Club EP track isn't Royals, wouldn't you?

And yesss those titles just scream Lorde! I have no doubt at this point that this record will be a masterpiece. Finally;

I NEED VIDEOS OF HER PERFORMING THESE NEW SONGS

H0bDaqU.gif