Hello Heaven

Overrated Lana Songs?

Dark Paradise is horrid & overrated, sad delusional fans. Bel Air is also really boring and given too much credit. 

How come people are saying young and beautiful when all we do is shit all over it  :toofunny:

LOL because people that aren't hardcore into this shit like we are actually adore it.. I've seen so many people on fb post about how great it is, same goes with tumblr. :facepalm: definitely overrated

i just can't bring myself to like yayo  :hdu:  shoot me  :hooker:

730_machine_gun_shooting_smiley.gif730_machine_gun_shooting_smiley.gif730_machine_gun_shooting_smiley.gif730_machine_gun_shooting_smiley.gif730_machine_gun_shooting_smiley.gif

14417469274.gif

LOL because people that aren't hardcore into this shit like we are actually adore it.. I've seen so many people on fb post about how great it is, same goes with tumblr. :facepalm: definitely overrated

I sometimes forget lana fans exist outside the forum, that's how great you guys are  :hawt:  

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I sometimes forget lana fans exist outside the forum, that's how great you guys are  :hawt:  

They aren't Lana fans, they're Lana fans :brows3:

(Say the second one with a short "a" sound, like Lann-uh as opposed to Lawn-uh. This made much more sense before I typed it but I shan't delete. I suspect this is why I have 5000+ posts here.)

(Say the second one with a shirt "a" sound, like Lann-uh as opposed to Lawn-uh. This made much more sense before I typed it but I shan't delete. I suspect this is why I have 5000+ posts here.)

With a shirt "a" sound.  :holla:

14417469274.gif

Guest Dot

OFF TO THE FUCKIN RACES! It has grown on me a bit lately but I hate the way it was produced and the verses...I just don't like them....not because of the lyrics, they're fine, but the way she sings the verses, I guess.

BODY ELECTRIC Lana herself actually seems to obsess over this song a little too much. It basically is a random mix of lines from Born to Die with a repetitive chorus and a weak production.

CARMEN

NOIR This song... probably sounds a little too raw for me...I don't understand why obsess so much over it. I think this song, as a demo is already weak and not worth a listen.

VIDEO GAMES It surely is a pretty song, but it's definitely not the strongest track on BTD actually it's not even within the top 5. People just like it, because it's her breakthrough song and a hit.

There are a lot of other unreleased songs and demo versions as well that get a little more praise than they deserve in my opinion but these are the first ones that come to my mind.

Guest Dot

unfortunately yes - I had to memorize it for a talent show and now i skip it

Oh shit, this happens to me all the time! Whenever I have to practice a song that I'm going to sing at a talent show or something like this, I get sick of it! -.-

OFF TO THE FUCKIN RACES! It has grown on me a bit lately but I hate the way it was produced and the verses...I just don't like them....not because of the lyrics, they're fine, but the way she sings the verses, I guess.

I am done forever. Goodbye world. Goodbye Lanaboards. I can't believe this. I'm hurting. I am so.. Ugh, I just.. Bye. Goodbye. 

:facepalm:  :rip:  :horror:  :suicide:

Trying my best to respect everyone's opinions but... OFF TO THE RACES? No way! It's my favourite and personally I think the best song on the album. Her vocal range is incredible, I think the contrast of the low voice in the verse and high pitched vocals in the chorus is really great aswell as the whole production over all, honestly. I think it's a masterpiece. Just because lots of people love it, doesn't mean it's overrated - maybe it deserves all the appreciation.

Just my opinion though guys :byeh8rs:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Trying my best to respect everyone's opinions but... OFF TO THE RACES? No way! It's my favourite and personally I think the best song on the album. Her vocal range is incredible, I think the contrast of the low voice in the verse and high pitched vocals in the chorus is really great. I think it's a masterpiece. Just because lots of people love it, doesn't mean it's overrated - maybe it deserves all the appreciation.

:worship:

Guest Dot

Trying my best to respect everyone's opinions but... OFF TO THE RACES? No way! It's my favourite and personally I think the best song on the album. Her vocal range is incredible, I think the contrast of the low voice in the verse and high pitched vocals in the chorus is really great aswell as the whole production over all, honestly. I think it's a masterpiece. Just because lots of people love it, doesn't mean it's overrated - maybe it deserves all the appreciation.

I just don't like it...that's why I think it's overrated...It's overrated from my perspective!

There is nothing wrong with calling it Off to the Races overrated...It's my opinion: you can agree or disagree. This thread is subjective, you can't say that saying that calling Cola overrated is okay, while calling OTTR overrated is unacceptable. (I love Cola, I worship this song, yet I'm fine if you say that it's overrated, because your entitled to your opinion)

I think OFF TO THE RACES, IS OVERRATED! DEAL WITH IT!

tumblr_mgjem9MAlz1rzvuk0o1_500.gif