Hello Heaven

Overrated Lana Songs?

How is Carmen overrated tho? From what I've seen, y'all hate it - which makes it underrated.  :hooker:

But I would say St. Tropez, Cola, Noir, & Young and Beautiful.

Because people on lanaboards are not the only fans. 

SCARFACE2371.png

Video Games  :toofunny: it's good but like Limelight said, it ain't perfection. That's Blue Jeans  :creep:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

I would have to say Young and Beautiful - I knew I wouldn't like it when I heard about it because it has this sort of forced 'prestige', but isn't that great in my opinion. But Bel Air - I just don't like it much either. And finally, Summertime Sadness (original). It is a little repetitive, but her vocals are gorgeous. Plus, that's in relative with the vast amount of incredible Lana songs i have to choose from on my iPod. If I heard Summertime Sadness being played on the radio in the car, I would probably have a meltdown about how amazing it was. And it is, so it's all relative.

Omg Blue jeans is my most played song not my fave but it doesn't deserve THAT MUCH h8 :oprah:

Other than that

Bel Air is beautiful yeah but boring sometimes

Born to Die

Serial Killer

Hollywood

Oh Say Can You See I even forget it exists :makeup:

Daddy Issues

Midnite Dancer Girlfriend — Crooked Cop it's better and that one is so underrated :oprah:

Guest Dot

I can't at y'all saying that Cola is overrated. :dorothy3: It deserves all the praise it gets and just the fact that almost everyone in this thread says that it's overrated proofs how UNDERRATED it is. The same goes for Carmen.

Edit:

I hate the fact that people think the only reason why it's so "overrated" is because of it's opening line.

Guest Dot

Yayo

Terrible, just terrible. SKIP >>>>>

Wow that was a brave thing to do. :mariah: