Hello Heaven

Overrated Lana Songs?

Cruel World. Everyone goes crazy about it and how good it is and that it would be a good single choice ... I consider it a nice song but it's sooo repetitive and ... well, just not that special in my eyes ^^

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

This thread should be interesting now that UV is out!

Young and Beautiful - don't get me wrong, I love this song, but sticking to the definition of overrated versus just naming a song I don't like, I'd say its overrated. The bridge is awful imo and throws off the entire thing but girls just eat it up. 

Ride (and especially the monologue from the video) - While beautiful, the way the fans recieved it was annoying. Every single "I'm misunderstood"/"my life is so fucked up"/blahblah whiny teen thinks they relate and post the lyrics and parts of the monolgue all over the place. I mean, yeah maybe they can relate to some parts but I just find whining about how bad your life sucks to be annoying as well as the "omg this song is my LIFE" posts.  :judgingu: 

Florida Kilos :creep:  - yeah its cute and a nice upbeat song for UV but its just too weird for me. It sounds like a song played at some dumb high school spring break party. :eek: :runs: 

Dark Paradise - any praise for Dark Paradise is too much :troll: and yes fans outside of LB post "everytime I close my eyes its like a dark paradise" all over the place

Sad Girl - its boring and repetitive. I don't skip it when it comes on but its not thrilling, I don't see how it could be anyone's favorite off the album but thats just me. 

I'm so glad to see a certain favorite unreleased song of mine hasn't been mentioned :party: (though I'm sure it'll come up now that this has been resurrected).  And how in the world can anyone not like the AKA version of Yayo? :toofloppy: Have you heard that bridge??:worship: :cumming2: 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Actually I feel most of the "hits" on Ultraviolence are overrated. Lately I find the only songs I like are "West Coast", "Florida Kilos" and "Is This Happiness".

The problem is tracks like "Cruel World" and "Sad Girl" are too repetitive and the lyrics are too inane. I feel overall had the album been pared down to 8-9 tracks like "Paradise" it would have been better received.

I'm so glad to see a certain favorite unreleased song of mine hasn't been mentioned :party: (though I'm sure it'll come up now that this has been resurrected).  

Andddd the song I was referring to (that I left unnamed as to not jinx it) was mentioned in the very next post.  :creep: Angels Forever is perfect and not overrated  :crai:  :rollin:

maybe just a little

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

American, Born To Die, TIWMUG, Dark Paradise, Radio, Body Electric (the live version was better), Brooklyn Baby, Money Power Glory, Florida Kilos

+ I don't appreciate the people who said Carmen, it's a masterpiece