pinupgirls

American Horror Story

well then who is it?  :hooker:

Okay I definitely shouldn't say for sure, since I'm sure it'll be some sort of twist, but from what I can gather, I think (potential spoilers):

Myrtle Snow throws acid in Delia's face (or has someone do it for her), a reference to 'you're blind to your mother's ways'. In the trailer, Fiona stares at Myrtle and says something like "the enemy is right in front of us". At the burning, the 3 girls, Fiona and 2 of the council members are there, but no Myrtle..? Probably wrong, though. But it seems like that's right, so far.

Okay I definitely shouldn't say for sure, since I'm sure it'll be some sort of twist, but from what I can gather, I think (potential spoilers):

Myrtle Snow throws acid in Delia's face (or has someone do it for her), a reference to 'you're blind to your mother's ways'. In the trailer, Fiona stares at Myrtle and says something like "the enemy is right in front of us". At the burning, the 3 girls, Fiona and 2 of the council members are there, but no Myrtle..? Probably wrong, though. But it seems like that's right, so far.

so then they kill the head of the Council and what happens ugggggh

BzhmW.png

omg  :hdu:

i76mrxw.png 

i don't want Zoe to be the new supreme bc i really like Taissa and i loved Violet in the first season but Zoe is just such a bad and boring character, she's boring me to death and i'm already dead. 

I'm so scared what happened to Cordelia bc i like her character and i don't want her to be hurt bc her husband or boyfriend or whatever is already cheating on her  :defeated:

I'm also very scared what this weird burning thing is that we've seen in a few trailers so far

tumblr_mvem68dyZt1qmtmr9o7_1280.png

it is so obvious lol 

myrtle

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I think that Cordelia developed 2nd sight because her other sight vanished.

That makes sense hrmmm. Why isn't that Delphine lady dying yet seriously. Madison and Fiona are my fav characters I am so mad Madison died like wtf.

oh. my god. I feel it in the air,

That makes sense hrmmm. Why isn't that Delphine lady dying yet seriously. Madison and Fiona are my fav characters I am so mad Madison died like wtf.

Because she has eternal life?

I don't think she can be killed

BzhmW.png

I think that Cordelia developed 2nd sight because her other sight vanished.

It is obvious for me. She lost something, but she got something new. 

Because she has eternal life?

I don't think she can be killed

She looks dead to me. She is losing her arms and things :lel: But she will come back somehow. I am sure :)

2ikzg5s.png

It is obvious for me. She lost something, but she got something new. 

She looks dead to me. She is losing her arms and things :lel: But she will come back somehow. I am sure :)

no my comment was in reference to Delphine, she won't die because she has eternal life

BzhmW.png

my friend was like omg Fiona stole that stillborn child's sight when she brought it back to life

Interesting... I don't think so though? That was a purely emotional high/drunk moment for Fiona as she reflects on her shitty motherhood... that scene made me really sad though. Wonder who it was that really splashed the acid...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

this episode was a mess, why is stevie nicks reviving ppl out of nowhere?? was myrtle innocent??? why the zombies?????? how does precious' power even work ??????????? last week's epi was so good  :poordat:

:derpna2:

this episode was a mess, why is stevie nicks reviving ppl out of nowhere?? was myrtle innocent??? why the zombies?????? how does precious' power even work ??????????? last week's epi was so good  :poordat:

yeah i feel u. there's been a lot in this season that's kind of like a lot of really cool shit with no explanation of tru meaning, you know?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

yeah i feel u. there's been a lot in this season that's kind of like a lot of really cool shit with no explanation of tru meaning, you know?

I felt that way just watching the beginning of the first season, only this time I can't keep going and searching for answers because they're new episodes. So I think there will be more explanation as it progresses. But yeah this episode was kinda the worst of the bunch. No more zombies.

I think Misty was drawn to Myrtle not only because she's just dead (I think she's naturally drawn to dead things, period), but because Misty was once killed the same way and so I think she has compassion for Myrtle.

The Myrtle thing is up in the air. I think Myrtle really did throw the acid, but Fiona framed her with the hand, etc. because she knew otherwise, the council wouldn't believe her. It's possible she only saw Myrtle at the hospital because of the drugs, but at least the hotel story was true... So Myrtle was definitely up to something. I think if she's innocent, Myrtle gave in because she knew she would never win against Fiona.

The zombies were simply an act of revenge from Marie, I guess. She was ticked off, lol.

Precious, I think, can channel pain upon other people. So basically, she's one hundred percent able to be hurt (I.e. The Minotaur), but when she purposely hurts herself and channels it upon other people, she heals instantly (in fact, is never hurt in the first place). Her self proclaimed ability of 'human voodoo doll' is how I see it. I still think it's interesting she's with the witches and not the voodoo tribe...? Her powers are directly related to them, and she's also from their heritage. Not sure how that works out.

Sorry, just trying to help :creep: