pinupgirls

American Horror Story

It's Cordelia's baby... Obviously the pregnancy ritual Cordeilia did worked even though she didn't know it and her daughter is the next supreme!!! She just needs to hurry up and be born!

It's Cordelia's baby... Obviously the pregnancy ritual Cordeilia did worked even though she didn't know it and her daughter is the next supreme!!! She just needs to hurry up and be born!

No, Murphy made it very clear children wouldn't be involved in the season

She is very much infertile

BzhmW.png

Well what I think is strange is that the supreme is by no means immortal, so it could have hypothetically been Nan or misty for this generation, but that would be anticlimactic and dull as far as plot goes.

I mean Queenie has never died

BzhmW.png

What I mean is you don't have to be immortal to be supreme though. The supreme can be killed, so it could've been Misty or Nan, even though they are dead now. Fiona is supreme currently but she can be killed.

What I mean is you don't have to be immortal to be supreme though. The supreme can be killed, so it could've been Misty or Nan, even though they are dead now. Fiona is supreme currently but she can be killed.

"A dying Fiona becomes even more desperate to find and destroy the new Supreme... but also wonders if she should give it up and just enjoy her final days. As the time approaches for the new Supreme to demonstrate the Seven Wonders, a dangerous ritual proving the Supreme's ability to master seven magical powers, more than one of the remaining girls begin to manifest multiple new powers. But it's Papa Legba who Queenie demonstrates her newest power to: the power to descend into Hell, and to return. Cordelia has a nightmarish vision that puts the Coven's future in question, while another vision leads her to confront the Axeman with a hard truth. Meanwhile, Queenie confronts Madame LaLaurie, who has found a new sense of ghoulish purpose, and Zoe returns to claim her destiny. And more than one person must face the consequences their actions when multiple acts of bloody vengeance are carried out... one of which may bring about the rise of the new Supreme at last."

that cheesy running scene with eurodance playing in the background :toofunny:

I mentally played Gypsy during that tbh

I guess Fiona would be replenished if the next supreme were already dead?

Also I like how she only looked sick for one episode. smh the continuity. They should at least put her in a wig and not be like "oh her perfect hairline is restored but let's pretend it's a wig by referencing it once"

As much as I love this season, this article is very accurate. The acting and the synopsis is amazing, but compared to Coven and Murder House, this season has been a let down aside from the occasional great one liner or "sassy" scenes. Most of the "horror" seems to have disappeared too. Don't get me wrong, I do love Coven and everything about it but some of the writing for the MAIN plot line has been downright terrible. Scenes by themselves have been great, though, especially scenes like Myrtle and Fiona in the latest episode.

http://tomandlorenzo.com/2014/01/american-horror-story-protect-the-coven/

Bolded important parts:

We can’t stop thinking about Chloe Sevigny.

Now granted, it you’ve ever read our celebrity or red carpet posts on the lady, you might not be surprised to hear it, but we’re specifically thinking about her character in last year’s American Horror Story: Asylum.Year-old spoilers forthcoming: Remember when she got mutilated and had her legs amputated and was found by traumatized children in a schoolyard? That was, for us, one of the more horrifying fates and images the show’s ever depicted. Now imagine if that had occurred in the middle of a string of scenes where people got mutilated but kept literally piecing themselves together. Imagine if a whole bunch of mutilations of main characters had occurred and in each instance, they all got better. Imagine if, by the third or fourth time this happened in the story, the writers simply gave up on offering explanations as to why and the viewer was forced to accept a reality where horrifying mutilations are only temporary states, like having a head cold. That scene in the schoolyard wouldn’t have been remotely horrifying if that were the case, would it?

When previously dead Queenie showed up for Nan’s funeral trailing previously decapitated Delphine with an explanation no more detailed than “Magic, bitches,” we checked out. This is terrible writing. There are no consequences and no explanations; just a series of vignettes that seem only marginally connected to each other. And yes, this is a world where magic exists, but any fantasy or speculative fiction writer worth her weight will tell you that an imaginary world needs to be built and explained for the reader to buy into it. If any character can accomplish anything at any time, based only on the whims of the writers, then what’s the point? We don’t care who the Supreme is. We don’t even know, after all this time, WHAT the Supreme is, because the various powers and power levels of the witches all change from scene to scene and virtually every witch character has displayed powers on par with Fiona’s at least once.

Don’t even get us started on the ancient brotherhood of witch hunters, an organization so vast and powerful that one dead guy with an axe could take it all down in a 3-minute scene. Or how we went from Delphine weeping over Civil Rights footage to Delphine gleefully murdering a black man. Or why we needed yet another extended flashback of her torturing a black person. It’s not like we haven’t seen the imagery plenty of times already in the story. And you really don’t want to get us started on the 200-year old Voodoo queen who can shrug off a knife through the chest but gets knocked unconscious with one blow.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

can anyone tell me what happened after zoe and kyle were running on the bus I feel like something happened tell me bc my computer froze right when that happened and its not loading

god knows I tried

can anyone tell me what happened after zoe and kyle were running on the bus I feel like something happened tell me bc my computer froze right when that happened and its not loading

Nope! They get on, smile, and if I remember correctly, that's where the episode ends. :)

Nope! They get on, smile, and if I remember correctly, that's where the episode ends. :)

oh ok thanks :) I was expecting madison to come out of nowhere and turn the bus over like the beginning of the series

god knows I tried

so i saw these stills from the next episode on tumblr ...

tumblr_mzks5yjkIA1qgtl4po8_500.jpg
tumblr_mzks5yjkIA1qgtl4po3_500.jpg
everyone appears to be standing in front of him except for Myrtle, Delphine and Fiona, so im guessing he just killed one of them, its hardly Fiona and i dont see why he'd kill Delphine so im guessing Myrtle

so i saw these stills from the next episode on tumblr ...

tumblr_mzks5yjkIA1qgtl4po8_500.jpg

tumblr_mzks5yjkIA1qgtl4po3_500.jpg

everyone appears to be standing in front of him except for Myrtle, Delphine and Fiona, so im guessing he just killed one of them, its hardly Fiona and i dont see why he'd kill Delphine so im guessing Myrtle

I wouldn't be so sure he wouldn't kill Fiona... Something has been suspicious to me about him since the beginning... After all, he HATED the witches, aren't they the ones that killed him? I could be wrong, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he's not as loyal to Fiona as he seems