pinupgirls

American Horror Story

This season was interesting.

It was amazing at the same time that it was boring? Like they tried to fit too many different things into this season, they were doing it in Asylum and then they just went overboard with this season leaving so many things unanswered or forgotten. Like that baby Marie stole and Spaulding random took, like is he gonna raise it? Kill it? 

The season finale was sort of similar to Asylum and MurderHouse's ending where they were just gonna wrap up the story? I don't know, this season's finale just didn't seem that intense. Like everything should've been intensified i feel~ 

I don't know. I wish Madison was burnt at the stake for neglecting to heal Zoe, or that she actually got away and caused havoc everywhere. Or at least they should've said why Cordelia had her vision of FIona killing everybody, which didn't end up happening.. Or coming close to happening at all? I don't know.

I really loved this season, i was confused as to what the MAIN-CENTRAL plot was ~ which ended up being who the next Supreme was. I suppose rewatching it would be much better. But yeah.

Kyle's introduction as the new Spalding should've happened sooner, more interacting between them would've been cool.

I don't know~ if i watch the series again i'd probably have a different opinion.

I'll never forget Fiona/Madison, my two favourites :sadcore2: 

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

honestly, Misty is the one that deserved the least hell and she had the worst one.. I'm literally like petrified just thinking about it

SHE NEVER SHOULD HAVE WENT TO THE COVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE

THEY BROUGHT HER BACK JUST TO KILL HER IN A WORSE WAY

First we feel; then we fall.

It made no sense that Misty had the power to bring herself back to life before, but not Madison or Zoe or anyone when they died. Ugh, loop holes. What the fuck happened to Zoe's vagina or Nan's power or Cordelia's visions? Were those under Diviniation? Or do witches have like a lot of powers but the main ones are the 7 Wonders? Fucking Ryan Murphy should thought this through.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

What do you guys think of the Cult or Circus/carnival rumours circulating for season 4?

idk i kinda like them both but i think circus would be better

but only if they got godney to sign on  :stareney3:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

It made no sense that Misty had the power to bring herself back to life before, but not Madison or Zoe or anyone when they died. Ugh, loop holes. What the fuck happened to Zoe's vagina or Nan's power or Cordelia's visions? Were those under Diviniation? Or do witches have like a lot of powers but the main ones are the 7 Wonders? Fucking Ryan Murphy should thought this through.

Misty's power was simply stronger than Madison's or Zoe's?

What do you guys think of the Cult or Circus/carnival rumours circulating for season 4?

Pretty sure he (Ryan Murphy) said that the Circus thing wasn't happening in some recent interview.

last.fm  

Absolutely loved the season ending, the music video opening was just ugh perfect and seven wonders and ugh god stevie
Was really bittersweet rewatching it though, the music video just seemed really sad and depressing.

On Season 4:

“[season 4 is] a combination of things,” he explained. “It’s a combination of two time periods, with the main one being the 1950s. I don’t know. We haven’t started writing it yet, so I don’t really know the tone. I like that we had a lot of comedy in this year, and I like the comic characters, so I think that will remain.”

What’s interesting is that while Murphy doesn’t know all of the details about Season 4, he’s already completely set on the show’s Season 5.

“I do [know what Season 5 is] because it’s a radically different idea from the stuff we’ve been doing and it will take a lot of playing,” he said.And

“I saw those posters,” he said. “I don’t know where people came up with that idea. Sometimes I think its people wanting us to do topics and doing fan posters. No one has completely guessed what it is.”

But yeah having watched the show every week from the first episode of murder house, once again it's left me wanting to watch every episode, thought it was amazing. Yes I obviously have to agree it left a lot to be desired in terms of writing but I guess adding the comedy into it let the other aspects of the writing. Loved it anyway.
Tons of pointless shit aka individual powers and the whole frankenstein love crush shit etc could have been taken out
Or just zoe and kyle just take both of them out 

Most worrying thing is him talking about the comedy being in season 4. Go back to disturbing and rly shit dark horror like asylum thanks ryan

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I feel like we haven't entirely guessed it but I would be about performance (that's why the circus theme won't be totally off) and the Liza reference makes me think it can be set in a 1950s dance studio or something.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

jesus christ no take ur ideas back 2 whatever hellish place they came from

'…it’s just the best job. I swear, if I could do American Horror Story: Season 940, Vampires in Space, I would totally be there.' - Sarah Paulson :creep:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Ooh season 4 should be space  :hoe:

But I thought the show was all about american horror stories (duh) myths and legends and the such, space isnt america... would it be like the moon landings? or Alien vs Predator the tv series or what?

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills