pinupgirls

American Horror Story

lady gaga / kathy bates / angela bassett are the only decent actors who play decent characters this season, all the others are so forgettable

the actor who plays tristan, who then plays a completely different character in the next episode was such a mess, like..... why 

But yeah once again they're just going further downhill, nothing actually seems to be happening. Some good characters but overall it's a flop  :facepalm:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I don't want to wait two weeks for more :( damn, I hate the unnecessary break, as if the winter one isn't enough. Anyway, this season is good so far, better than Freak Show by far now, the story doesn't look like a mess to me and the development has been good. A bit upset that Alexandra's character wasn't Mimi DeLongpre, but it's okay, Natacha is okay. I can't wait for next episode to see who the 10CK is and for episode 9 to see what happens with the little vampire kids Alex created omg yessss. Btw, I hope this episode's last scene wasn't the last of Wren, she played her role very good, I want more from her, poor kid :(

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

lady gaga / kathy bates / angela bassett are the only decent actors who play decent characters this season, all the others are so forgettable

the actor who plays tristan, who then plays a completely different character in the next episode was such a mess, like..... why 

But yeah once again they're just going further downhill, nothing actually seems to be happening. Some good characters but overall it's a flop  :facepalm:

I actually think instead of killing off characters randomly like FS, this appreciated a more drawn out storyline that didn't cut around too much from the main story. Hotel's characters actually seem to have depth.

Oh and Finn Wittrock (Tristan) also plays Valentino because Countess says she was only interested in him because of the resemblance. 

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

It makes sense that John would be the killer. That would explain the ending where Rin offed herself. John said he was going to kill the killer, and then she said something along the lines of "I hope you don't, I really like you John" suggesting he would have to kill himself to kill the killer. Having him being mentally ill may add to why we never see him actually killing anyone from his POV

AHS Hotel is really like Hotel California. In fact the entire series itself is like the Hotel California.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

Even if one don't want to watch, one just gets pulled back to watching

That said, I like the last episode.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Like the part where the countess first walks in on him drinking and smoking to it was okay I guess cause it was fitting for the situation but the ending where it plays it again was just :facepalm:

I know the entrance was so random and now we just gotta wait. I somehow feel like the next couple episodes are gonna be a la coven with the whole "lets take 3 episodes to kill Lady Gaga (Jessica Lange)" and I can totally see Lady Gaga dying and being stuck in her own hotel with people she hated, etc. Kathy Bates is probably gonna join Liz Taylor's family and finally get love. But tbh I may be reaching hope they change the plot up a bit

I know the entrance was so random and now we just gotta wait. I somehow feel like the next couple episodes are gonna be a la coven with the whole "lets take 3 episodes to kill Lady Gaga (Jessica Lange)" and I can totally see Lady Gaga dying and being stuck in her own hotel with people she hated, etc. Kathy Bates is probably gonna join Liz Taylor's family and finally get love. But tbh I may be reaching hope they change the plot up a bit

Vampires can't become ghosts 

______

Not Queenie coming back :defeated: Imagine if the whole coven comes back. The Countess is not dead, she probably used Dono as a human shield or something. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Vampires can't become ghosts

______

Not Queenie coming back :defeated: Imagine if the whole coven comes back. The Countess is not dead, she probably used Dono as a human shield or something.

it makes me wanna cry the whole coven could just visit the murder house and the hotel and just free everyone and help so many ghosts but then ahs would be done :toofunny:

Kathy Bates and Denis O'Hare make a cute couple. May they be happily after after

And that ending is Precious isn't it?

Ryan Murphy is such a hoot.

BTW- I love Chloe Sevigny. There is something about her that is so alluring and always was.

Now, if only James Cromwell can come back

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This was such an eventful and amazingly done episode - imagine the entire series being of this standard :defeated: not that it isn't good now. My only hope is that the finale isn't as unnecessary as the one of Season 1

This season might be my favorite. It's so good. This episode in general was very good. :defeated: The hotel is perfect. The ambience, the music, the characters, the storylines, all the blood, the sex, the fact that Lady Gaga is the lead as well.. holy moly. I just love the whole... theme going on. Idk, it's been an amazing season.

lABVyGE.png

It's a shame this lame season isn't bad enough on it's own, but also has to destroy previous seasons. Keep this sh*t out of Murder House and Coven!

Coven happens 2 years before Hotel...so Queenie dying really won't affect anything.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

It's a shame this lame season isn't bad enough on it's own, but also has to destroy previous seasons. Keep this sh*t out of Murder House and Coven!

out of all 5 seasons I'd probably rank Hotel squarely in the middle. I prefer FS over Coven, however from a writing and developmental standpoint Coven barely edges it out.

Asylum > Murder House > Hotel > Coven > Freakshow

BzhmW.png