pinupgirls

American Horror Story

4 hours ago, hippo said:

is the first episode Β already out?? :)

tonight!! it says it will air on FX at 10pm ET and on hulu the next day(so midnight)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

On 9/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, nowhereInParticular said:

Husband is an ass.

Nobody treats Emma like that!

Β 

So Happy the show feels like AHS again…

:bebe:

Spoiler

Husband is still an ass.

Spoiler

Okay, so like that raccoon.

Spoiler

I thought she was gonna like drool blood into it & bring it back to life…

Spoiler

Also I kept thinking of this album cover:

MC04NTg3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

BILLIE!!!

Though I love Leslie, Could you imagine if her character was played by Abagail Breslin???

:oprah:

Β 

IMG-3521.jpg

Best season since Roanoke, I must say (so far).

It does feel much more closed in, but I actually appreciate it. Its much easier to follow and I do think AHS needed to reel it in a bit.

Kim K's role is also great for her. She steals the screen every time.

Β 

I watched it only after watching a YouTube review. They were half trashing everything about the 5 episodes, but i was like "nah that sounds pretty good, ima watch it". Glad I did!

have yall tried the new american horror stories i thought the new american horror stories were lovely!Β :D

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Part 2 trailer came out!! Im so excited :hype::lange:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

21 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

Part 2 trailer came out!! Im so excited :hype::lange:

Fuck! Me too. This season got me hooked. I couldn’t even get to the second episode of the previous season 😩

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

6 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Fuck! Me too. This season got me hooked. I couldn’t even get to the second episode of the previous season 😩

Last season was deff a bit slow.Β IΒ love this season too though! It reminds me more of old AHS,Β so I’m excited to see how the second half will play outΒ :true:

Part 2 of Delicate startsΒ tonight atΒ 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT and will be on Hulu tomorrow! <3

I’m so excitedΒ :hype2: