Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

the remix is rly generic and doesn't have much to do with lana's musical style. it may speak to a larger audience but when they go and listen to born to die, there's probably only going to be a small group of ppl who will become fans of hers and not just one of the remixes of one of her songs imo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

it will probably only be played in clubs and like beach parties and shit. Places where people aren't trying to listen to the lyrics and relate but just listen for a beat to dance to

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

it will probably only be played in clubs and like beach parties and shit. Places where people aren't trying to listen to the lyrics and relate but just listen for a beat to dance to

In a way it demonstrates how art can become a part of everyday life :teehee:

I hope Lana doesn't get TOO big neither maybe a few number ones but i don't want to have a HUGE fan base for her like the monsters for Gaga. 

A small fan base like us fits her more and i really want to keep it this way not too much changes

This.

Now just wait. You will see what mess will be when some basic neanderthal bitches full of hate to another musicians come here and start to insult.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

But...if radio is already playing it, what's the significance of the July 2 release?

Anyway, I'm just curious if it will have promotion, considering that she is in the U.S. now.

But...if radio is already playing it, what's the significance of the July 2 release?

Anyway, I'm just curious if it will have promotion, considering that she is in the U.S. now.

wait i don't think she's in the US again or do we have candids?

Cause the Paradise Tour didn't end yet.

I want her to PROMOTE her songs. Seriously WHY did she release Dark Paradise in Germany if she didn't even promote it :toofunny:

She should have also released another single from Paradise. 

After she releases Summertime Sadness i want Cola and Gods & Monsters as singles so paradise can have 3 Singles and 2 Promo Singles 

qqAZ3mU.png

wait i don't think she's in the US again or do we have candids?

Cause the Paradise Tour didn't end yet.

I want her to PROMOTE her songs. Seriously WHY did she release Dark Paradise in Germany if she didn't even promote it :toofunny:

She should have also released another single from Paradise. 

After she releases Summertime Sadness i want Cola and Gods & Monsters as singles so paradise can have 3 Singles and 2 Promo Singles 

The tour has already ended though.

The tour has already ended though.

wait doesn't it have some dates in Spain? Oh and also there is this Turkey and Lebanon tour dates at the end of june beginning June so yes it didn't end 

qqAZ3mU.png

wait doesn't it have some dates in Spain? Oh and also there is this Turkey and Lebanon tour dates at the end of june beginning June so yes it didn't end 

There is a photo about her birthday celebration in Los Angeles from yesterday, LRDonline tweeted it so you can see it there if you follow them

BNXFgezCUAAA444.jpg

Also, aren't the rest of those performance dates are as part of festivals? Like, she performs at a festival in Greece, so maybe that's why it is separated (and a different setlist of course, with DMD OTTR LO Bel Air and Lolita and Yayo :creep: )