Beemo

Grimes

i miss this girl... like what happened?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

the answer rhymes with "feel on dusk"

helpppp :icant:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

felon mucus lol

also yes c to win a lot of her fans back should really just do a live performance from her house playing versions of her recent & past songs and with mermaid trippy vocal layering and bombastic beats, imagine new gods a la crystal ball live version?! 

AAlsooo she should retrieve the FYF 2014 fest audio and release it as a live album, her magnum opus live performances, or the studio version of those tracks as a rewordked version of visions EP

:smokes:

Who she has babies with is her business, I honestly don’t care…..but i will say, i don’t know how she fucked Elon, not only physically but as a person he seems like such a complete moron. I just saw his Barbie anti-patriarchy post and my eyes rolled so hard i gave myself a headache.

Hear me out tho.. the verses would be SO good with those lyrics if she delivered them differently. Imagine her slowly singing them in her high voice with a different melody over a typical grimes beat. Ugh we lost so hard.

i don’t wanna say I hate it… but girl… I don’t get what she’s doing. Is she tryna make music she thinks Elon likes or something :toofunny:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

15 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Hear me out tho.. the verses would be SO good with those lyrics if she delivered them differently. Imagine her slowly singing them in her high voice with a different melody over a typical grimes beat. Ugh we lost so hard.

I agree! like I said before she was never a lyricist so the issue really is the production, she's (almost) always sung nonsense so I'm really not bothered she's still singing nonsense, I just want grimes production, music 4 machines is produced by illangelo too, we're really losing this era:bebe: