Beemo

Grimes

I lowkey like Welcome to the Opera, but I have to agree it's very low considering Grimes. Player of Games, Enjoy the Angels on Earth and Shinigami Eyes are much better. I just hope she continues dropping songs from the album regularly, 100% Tragedy next pls.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

we went from 'angry' pop AI to cyberpunk techno to club edm, i fear the next step is pure ambient and space whales moans to complete silence for 2 hours and raw sounds of nature which leads to garageband samples and her rediscovering synths and holes in the roads making it a whole cycle starting with geidi primes II out january 2030 :oprah4:

This music would have been so much more relevant around the whole Cyberpunk promo campaign / Lizzy Wizzy concert / etc. it’s like she refuses to let the dystopian ass robot vision die. Like girl it’s bleeding your music dry. I don’t wanna say she needs to spend a good two weeks alone in a dark room making an album again but……….. we know that works!

13 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I love Opera, but as usual, it’s so old by now it’s hard to be excited.

same. i think its great but the concert clips she posted forever ago were basically the whole song n i played those to death. wish she released something thats actually new

I was soooooo ready to hate on it but I actually really like it 851659376971743254.webp?size=96&quality=lossless it's basic but it slaps let's see how long my appreciation for it wil last

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg