Beemo

Grimes

13 hours ago, AllForYou said:

she already deleted it and said she shouldn’t have tweeted because they were already running behind, this is beyond parody:air:

I’m starting to think that the reason her record deal went bust was because her useless arse couldn’t deliver anything that the label required her to on time.

If she had a regular 9-5 job like normal people, she would be that employee who is always late, taking too many days off, forgetting to finish her tasks…..she’s literally a nightmare.

On 5/26/2023 at 11:04 PM, Coney Island King said:

In a few weeks we’ll get a few weeks.

evergreen comment

do u think she’s just super anxious about releasing anything bc of the hateration and that’s why she keeps delaying?

aOaIzH2.gif

14 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

evergreen comment

do u think she’s just super anxious about releasing anything bc of the hateration and that’s why she keeps delaying?

No I just think she doesn’t give a shit. She has said it herself repeatedly over the last year. She seems genuinely over her career. 

Guess that baby sucked all the life out of her, as they do.

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

No I just think she doesn’t give a shit. She has said it herself repeatedly over the last year. She seems genuinely over her career. 

Guess that baby sucked all the life out of her, as they do.

Elon Musk gives her money because she had his children.

She doesn't need to work anymore. She is just a cringey rich woman who pretends to still be an artist. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

honestly yes I do think this is part of it, anything and everything she does gets hate, even when it's obviously a joke like when she said she had laser eye surgery to remove the blue light spectrum, the media were reporting it like she was 100% serious and got quotes by doctors. people were calling her a dumb bitch and it makes me weep for humanity that people couldn't see the amount of sarcasm in that post.

more and more people just deal with extremes as the internet has killed nuance. this will either be the best album she's ever made and everyone will love her again or this will be the worse thing she's ever done and she'll get more hate because people have made up this idea of what the album should be in their heads. this album can never be 'not quite as good as art angels/visions' but still really enjoyable, it either has to be good or bad.

I’m calling it - Welcome to the opera…. Delayed by 3 weeks. 

4 weeks later - cancelled release due to artistic differences. Music for Machine released in 3 weeks. 

All i see is a rich white girl who is lazy af and lies about shit that is never coming and is taking the backseat and letting AI do all the work while she drives her fans into madness while she laughs at us all.:toofloppy:

Haven't had the time to listen yet but Welcome To The Opera is out on Spotify in Sweden nowwwwww :judgingu3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

listening to this was very disappointing, what happenned with her? i've been listening to her music since 2012 when Visions came out, but all this bunch of new material makes me think she lost all of her creative potential. it all sounds so generic, there's nothing authentic here, im sorry Claire, youve lost an old fan this time. 

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Welcome To The Opera, and I love Anyma's other work that i listened to afterwards. All give the same futuristic outerspace technology feel. 

31 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

listening to this was very disappointing, what happenned with her? i've been listening to her music since 2012 when Visions came out, but all this bunch of new material makes me think she lost all of her creative potential. it all sounds so generic, there's nothing authentic here, im sorry Claire, youve lost an old fan this time. 

Yet at the same time I heavily agree with this? I like her new direction, and I think me in 2013 just discovering Grimes would also like it a lot, but it's definitely not the same and it does give "controlled AI following an algorithm for the rest of eternity". (Exactly what she's going for tbh). I think she suits it, but she's also nothing different or unique anymore. 

I think we lost her to Elon Musk & all this technology-nerd AI shit.

Damn what happened to the girl I saw in Genesis video? This can't be a song by grimes

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just wanna remind people this isn’t really her song, and therefore probably not a reflection of the upcoming album like how Go doesn’t sound like art angels, she said it was a collab from the start so there has never been a ‘just grimes’ version either. 

personally I wish it was a bit more catchy like shinigami eyes, but it’s obviously just for anyma’s DJ sets and enjoyable enough (for now, maybe it will age)