Beemo

Grimes

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Who else is trying to download this 16b stempack

wetransfer is being a rat so it won't let me, I don't think this stempack is anything of note though, I think it's just for her free labour initiative cause you can upload what you make

2 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

since this ai grimes bullshit ain't leaving anytime soon someone should use it to make the closest thing to david studio since the real david studio is allegedly lost

this was my first thought as well.. Pleaseee someone do this

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

ISTG if this isnt official album artwork + title

llcfhCp.jpg

THIS ATE SO HARD OMG

it's cutesy but it's so clearly made by ai (except for the title because ai mess it up) it's kinda embarrassing… i thought she was a proud illustrator :eek: what is grimes doing in this project exactly? she won't sing, won't make the artwork, it's the machines doing all the work! she's just slapping her name on it

36 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

it's cutesy but it's so clearly made by ai (except for the title because ai mess it up) it's kinda embarrassing… i thought she was a proud illustrator :eek: what is grimes doing in this project exactly? she won't sing, won't make the artwork, it's the machines doing all the work! she's just slapping her name on it

she’s so talented it’s such a shame she’s given up, at the very least why can’t she train the AI on her own artwork instead of using stolen art?

19 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Lil yachty’s album cover was Ai generated as well. But this one looks so bad. She wants that LED Cat ear microphone EGirl association so bad

SCREAMING :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

in her ‘we are not a cult’ chaos manifesto on elf.tech she says one of the goals is to create ‘cat girl tech’ so you’re not wrong…

what a fucking sentence. 

00003B6A-0570-4AFF-904D-FAC7D0F15FF0.gif?width=427&height=427

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

whats wrong with having an AI generated cover? i dont really understand what any of this means

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

whats wrong with having an AI generated cover? i dont really understand what any of this means

in the majority of cases artists haven’t consented to their art being used in these programs, and aren’t getting paid, so people (like Grimes) are profiting off stolen art. 

2 hours ago, AllForYou said:

I don't think it is, I think she's trying to go with book 2, which is dumb af cause we all know if she does release book 2 first she'll never release book 1 and just make a joke how book 1 is a 'lost piece of media in the AI lore'

3 weeks... do we believe her?

3 weeks until she releases a song seems correct but yeah it's def not the whole album that's coming in three weeks

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

somebody pls make a david studio and fake art angel outtakes art angels is soooo good but gets old too fast and i need somebody to write produce and make ai grimes sing more IM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU GUYS

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

7 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

3 weeks until she releases a song seems correct but yeah it's def not the whole album that's coming in three weeks

when it is but its not actually grimes its the AI voice of grimes

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind