Beemo

Grimes

book 1 is not coming because most of it's about elon turd and his dick. why would she release that shit when they are no longer together. maybe it's for the better that we don't suffer through her simping

32 minutes ago, 111 said:

book 1 is not coming because most of it's about elon turd and his dick. why would she release that shit when they are no longer together. maybe it's for the better that we don't suffer through her simping

she literally let him cum inside and a kid was born 

there is no excuses she can just release an album and act like it never happened:tanisha:

wait a minute hold on

honestly I used to really give her the benefit of the doubt because she's got kids (like yes she is in a privileged position to be able to afford a nanny to look after them 24/7, but she shouldn't have to do that and potentially miss out on her children's first words/steps etc if she doesn't want to!) but now she's independent and isn't tied to doing a conventional album release, I really don't understand why she can't just put random songs on bandcamp and drop photoshoots (like she does anyway?) and let her fans create her albums for her if her perfectionism is getting in the way

people do that with Lana's unreleased in between getting actual albums on a regular basis lol, yes they wouldn't be on spotify/apple music but girl we want literally anything...

34 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

honestly I used to really give her the benefit of the doubt because she's got kids (like yes she is in a privileged position to be able to afford a nanny to look after them 24/7, but she shouldn't have to do that and potentially miss out on her children's first words/steps etc if she doesn't want to!) but now she's independent and isn't tied to doing a conventional album release, I really don't understand why she can't just put random songs on bandcamp and drop photoshoots (like she does anyway?) and let her fans create her albums for her if her perfectionism is getting in the way

people do that with Lana's unreleased in between getting actual albums on a regular basis lol, yes they wouldn't be on spotify/apple music but girl we want literally anything...

YES I'd be more than happy to make the album for her only if she released the songs as singles. If they all were in the vein of Shinigami Eyes and Player of Games, literally a song a month last year would've led us to the full album by now :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

37 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

also, if she knows she has a tendency to get bored of her music maybe she should put it out quicker??? if book 2 doesnt get released ASAP (assuming its done) then she’s literally just being annoying n messy :toofunny:

If album format takes her so long and she got bored of Book 1 & 2... I mean EP? split them in halves and release them as Book 1, Book 2, Book 3 and Book 4 EPs and she puts them out and we are fed and she can move on to something else lol

2 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

I feel like she probably has hundreds if not thousands of unreleased songs stretching back since she first started, though she's lost a lot of them now iirc. it's so annoying that we never get to hear any of them in any capacity:crai:

the songs she scrapped in favour of Art Angels... I'm infinitely curious about those :agree: 

and now she reached the point she wants other people/AI to make music for her using her voice so she can keep profiting but without really getting any work done???

girl pls just say you want to fucking retire already omfg 💀

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg