Beemo

Grimes

Just now, mlittle11 said:

wow…. ive loved her for over a decade now. this is beyond disappointing. no excuse for following the page but are we sure she even knows about that 4chan post/what that post is referencing??

i mean she's always come across as internet savvy.. the whole thing seems really troll-y to me which doesn't make it not offensive but that's just not a community i know much about 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I'm confused,, is the origin of that meme she liked that well known? I'm not on the whole 4chan side of the internet so I don't know but is it not possible that she just didn't know where that meme format came from... She also follows like 1.7k people, it's very possible she's just unaware of that account's values. I'm seeing a lot of people call her a full on neo-nazi over this, but like, am I missing something? Cause to me that seems very excessive. Maybe I am missing something, idk, not trying to defend her.

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm confused,, is the origin of that meme she liked that well known? I'm not on the whole 4chan side of the internet so I don't know but is it not possible that she just didn't know where that meme format came from... She also follows like 1.7k people, it's very possible she's just unaware of that account's values. I'm seeing a lot of people call her a full on neo-nazi over this, but like, am I missing something? Cause to me that seems very excessive. Maybe I am missing something, idk, not trying to defend her.

this is also how i feel. im faulting her for following the page but i had no idea that 4chan post existed until today. i know shes internet savvy but i feel like you wouldnt know what that post was referencing unless ur involved in that crowd and on the internet 24/7

15 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

i mean she's always come across as internet savvy.. the whole thing seems really troll-y to me which doesn't make it not offensive but that's just not a community i know much about 

yeah it gives off the whole “teenage edgelord” vibe that used to be a thing. i do wonder how grimes found the account though as it looks to be private?

I'm confused about the stuff she liked on Twitter. I don't see the N word anywhere or what makes it racist. I'm on a lot of Gabapentin for my sciatic pain, so perhaps that's why I don't see it. :poordat:

So on Twitter people are dragging her for not releasing music and just making pointless pics of dumb shit.

She said book 1 is too old now, she’s made all new music, so she will release new music now and then release the old

music later….or something . And also her new music is amazing and she said music is a “side gig”.

People also suspect the AI of herself she has created will be used in place of her lol.

The mess continues.

15 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

So on Twitter people are dragging her for not releasing music and just making pointless pics of dumb shit.

She said book 1 is too old now, she’s made all new music, so she will release new music now and then release the old

music later….or something . And also her new music is amazing and she said music is a “side gig”.

People also suspect the AI of herself she has created will be used in place of her lol.

The mess continues.

shes so quirky 🤪

I have no idea what  the hell she's talking about half the time, what is this elf shit? just give us the album oh my god

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she chose to do any b.s but releasing Book I

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Well x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Been struggling with her for a minute now. She used to be one of my favs and I had her tweet notifs on from like 2013-2021. But between proximity to Elon, lack of new music, Miss Anthro not being my favorite, and her constantly trying to be edgy... I'm out for now :noparty:

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well x

UGH YOU LET ELON HIT IT AND GAVE HIM THE EGO BOOST HE NEEDED TO TURN INTO AN EVEN BIGGER POS WITH YOUR MD5-HASH NAMED CHILDREN. YOU OWE IT TO THE DOZEN PEOPLE WHO STILL CARE ABOUT YOUR CARRER TO DROP THE MUSIC ALREADY YOU LARP GOBLIN.

UGH. 

:willcut::willcut::willcut::willcut::willcut::willcut::willcut:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶