Beemo

Grimes

On BOOK 1 -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’ll always release music but if it hasn’t been clear ; music is my side quest now.

yeah it's been pretty clear :awk:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Elle said:

On BOOK 1 -

*dates richest man on earth* ‘omg I don’t want the attention, this is a battle 😢’  

If you don’t want attention don’t create it, their are billions of people to date but she choose someone who would create attention and is problematic.  Now she seems to have lost her Mojo for music and the motivation to make and produce it.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

idk i'm fine with her saying what she said in the tweets, i understand it. i feel like the streaming age has caused fans to go crazy with expectations from artists. whenever she feels like putting out music is fine with me, i'm not dying for new stuff from her or anyone really.

On 1/4/2023 at 2:44 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

*dates richest man on earth* ‘omg I don’t want the attention, this is a battle 😢’  

Do you really believe that people chose who they fall in love with ? :oop2:

1 hour ago, saith said:

Do you really believe that people chose who they fall in love with ? :oop2:

No, but not everyone is ‘in love’ she likely just got an opportunity to be with someone who is super rich and took it I can’t blame her.  I’m not sure she really realised the consequences of dating him though and how much it would effect her.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

45 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No, but not everyone is ‘in love’ she likely just got an opportunity to be with someone who is super rich and took it I can’t blame her.  I’m not sure she really realised the consequences of dating him though and how much it would effect her.

Sorry ma'am but this to be connected to the album as a consequence from dating Elon is pretty much a reach if you ask me :oprah3: 

Like I get your point but isn't this a little too much? Yeah she has ignored her own promises and released basically nothing last year except for Shinigami, and people say her quality is inferior than that of her indie days, and the album is nowhere to be found but tbh I do not relate that to whoever she dates. It's more her work ethics I guess.

I do think her dating Elon has definitely changed her but I don't know, a lot is on her and her compromise with her music career :awkney:

Hope this didn't come as rude, wasn't my intention at all :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

26 minutes ago, junegloom said:

I’m a big fan of grimes and enjoy most of what she does. I for one really look forward to Book 1.

I am devastated that she hasn’t released Welcome to the Opera :(

I'm excited about Book 1 too! Player of Games and Shinigami Eyes were really good but they were released roughly a year ago and I feel she will end up scrapping them. I really want 100% Tragedy, since she teased the snippet the song hasn't left my head :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I am obsessed with So Heavy... omg. The vibe of that song is so heavy I fell through the earth... :wowcry: like WOW. :defeated:
When I asked a month ago if Geidi Primes is worth listening to, I read all of your answers, (thanks btw! Very interesting to know your opinions! I fucking looove discussions about music.:flutter:) and yeah, I probably am going backwards with discovering her full discography! I had Vanessa in my main playlist for years "apparently" lol but the one song I truly first acutally really liked of hers is Delete Forever (seems like a song that's not for everybody. I can see how though. It is sort of basic sounding in terms of Grimes sound.)  and then We Appreiciate Power. I am mostly still into Miss Anthropocene the most, because I really vibe with the vibes on it lol.
Looking forward to becoming a real fan of her music this year.:party:(pls dear Grimes don't give up on releasing new music now ://)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

22 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I am obsessed with So Heavy... omg. The vibe of that song is so heavy I fell through the earth... :wowcry: like WOW. :defeated:
When I asked a month ago if Geidi Primes is worth listening to, I read all of your answers, (thanks btw! Very interesting to know your opinions! I fucking looove discussions about music.:flutter:) and yeah, I probably am going backwards with discovering her full discography! I had Vanessa in my main playlist for years "apparently" lol but the one song I truly first acutally really liked of hers is Delete Forever (seems like a song that's not for everybody. I can see how though. It is sort of basic sounding in terms of Grimes sound.)  and then We Appreiciate Power. I am mostly still into Miss Anthropocene the most, because I really vibe with the vibes on it lol.
Looking forward to becoming a real fan of her music this year.:party:(pls dear Grimes don't give up on releasing new music now ://)

taaaaaaasteee. babe Delete Forever is one of her best songs and irdgaf what anyone else has to say about it. it's about one of her friends overdosing (if i'm remembering correctly lol). it's beautiful. Miss Anthropocene is overhated.

9 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Didn’t she first tease this album in 2021.. like not even late 2021 mid 2021

time is just a concept at this point :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg