Beemo

Grimes

15 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I honestly gave up on her and I really hate her ass rn especially because she literally said "new music out in a few weeks" MONTHS ago. she gotta thank her past self for still showing up on my top 5 artists on spotify wrapped :nails:

Elon Musk destroyed her image and career. It's a damn shame. 

I'm also sure having to toddlers in the house is taking up her time too. 

I used to be such a fan. But I can’t lie,  I was meh about Miss A (sounded like it needed another 6 months of polishing) and I hated the singles she put out this era. POG in particular is horrendous. And on top of that, I can’t help but feel uncomfortable about her association with baby Trump. The only thing that could turn this all around is a return to form that evokes anything GP-AA

22 hours ago, White Dress said:

I used to be such a fan. But I can’t lie,  I was meh about Miss A (sounded like it needed another 6 months of polishing) and I hated the singles she put out this era. POG in particular is horrendous. And on top of that, I can’t help but feel uncomfortable about her association with baby Trump. The only thing that could turn this all around is a return to form that evokes anything GP-AA

Agree with you,  disappointed with her recent music.  Elon seems to have sucked her soul out. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 12/16/2022 at 8:18 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

thank fucking god that darq souls leaked

*me violently searching because dark souls is my favorite game series of all time* 

darq souls is undoubtedly one of her best songs its presence on Miss A would've made the album too strong she had to keep things humble :bebe: the 3 track holy trinity that could've been Darq Souls -> 4ÆM -> Violence :oprah2: with WAP on the standard version :trisha: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

8 minutes ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

manifesting Grimes leaking her own album if the record label won't put it out

tbh I really don't think the issue is the label this time around

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

tbh I really don't think the issue is the label this time around

care to elaborate? I'm curious. thought it was a label problem from her response on twitter when someone asked her where the album is and she said "on my computer"

I also remember her implying on tiktok that the label wasn't letting her release singles or rejected them or something?

5 minutes ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

care to elaborate? I'm curious. thought it was a label problem from her response on twitter when someone asked her where the album is and she said "on my computer"

I also remember her implying on tiktok that the label wasn't letting her release singles or rejected them or something?

oh yeah true lol I forgot about that

but I think then it's a combination of her label and herself. like the response from her own audience hasn't been the best. shinigami eyes and player of games flopped hard so maybe it's also herself not really feeling the vibe anymore but wtf knows what's up with her. I don't have twitter so I ofter forget she's there posting things

all I know is that my hype is completely dead and I don't even bother to expect anything anymore :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg