Beemo

Grimes

Way more exited for this album than Art Angels. Love this vibe and sound. Someone link me to the songs from the other night!

I wonder what down with Poppy and Grimes. Think Poppy unfollowed Grimes around the time of the Azealia beef and now Grimes has unfollowed her and followed Mars Argo instead. Also replacing Poppy with HANA on Power and her comments saying Play Destroy was meh, they really seem like something went on between them. Shame since Play Destroy was amazing and I could listen to their voices together on a whole record.

If this is true, then I'm glad Grimes came to her senses.

"She also worked with Grimes on “Play Destroy,” which she says is one of her favorite songs on the record despite a behind-the-scenes process she “could have gone without.”

“I was kind of bullied into submission by [Grimes] and her team of self-proclaimed feminists,” she says. “We planned the song coming out months ago, and she was preventing it. I got to watch her bully songwriters into signing NDA and not taking credit for songs that they were a part of. She doesn't practice what she preaches. It's really upsetting to work with a female that is very outward about a topic, but behind closed doors, it's the complete opposite. It's actually very disheartening to people that are actually feminists and supporters of other females.” (Billboard reached out to Grimes’ representatives for comment.)"

grimes! play nice!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8486971/poppy-grimes-am-i-a-girl-interview-tour

"She also worked with Grimes on “Play Destroy,” which she says is one of her favorite songs on the record despite a behind-the-scenes process she “could have gone without.”

“I was kind of bullied into submission by [Grimes] and her team of self-proclaimed feminists,” she says. “We planned the song coming out months ago, and she was preventing it. I got to watch her bully songwriters into signing NDA and not taking credit for songs that they were a part of. She doesn't practice what she preaches. It's really upsetting to work with a female that is very outward about a topic, but behind closed doors, it's the complete opposite. It's actually very disheartening to people that are actually feminists and supporters of other females.” (Billboard reached out to Grimes’ representatives for comment.)"

grimes! play nice!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8486971/poppy-grimes-am-i-a-girl-interview-tour

This is coming from Poppy, the same person who defends her abusive/creep of a partner, Titanic and who continued to throw subliminal jabs at his ex, despite the fact that she herself was allegedly abused and Mars provided proof of her traumatic experiences in the lawsuit. I don't believe a word she says. If Grimes ended up following Mars, then something happened behind the scenes that showed Grimes that she made a huge mistake collaborating with her and Titanic. Titanic is very controlling, so they both probably got into many disagreements behind the scenes. He probably pulled the same stunt like last time by flipping it on the victim ("Titanic isn't abusive, SHE's (Mars Argo) working with my abuser"). This time it's "Titanic is easy to work with", Grimes was actually the one who was "controlling". That "self-proclaimed feminists" part also sounds like something Titanic would say in a rant on twitter. HANA seems like a great artist and sweet person, so why would she still be close friends with someone like Grimes if Poppy's claims were true? Grimes can be a hypocrite to me sometimes, but that's the worst I get from her. I call bullshit.

"She also worked with Grimes on “Play Destroy,” which she says is one of her favorite songs on the record despite a behind-the-scenes process she “could have gone without.” “I was kind of bullied into submission by [Grimes] and her team of self-proclaimed feminists,” she says. “We planned the song coming out months ago, and she was preventing it. I got to watch her bully songwriters into signing NDA and not taking credit for songs that they were a part of. She doesn't practice what she preaches. It's really upsetting to work with a female that is very outward about a topic, but behind closed doors, it's the complete opposite. It's actually very disheartening to people that are actually feminists and supporters of other females.” (Billboard reached out to Grimes’ representatives for comment.)" grimes! play nice!

Ironic

:)

This is coming from Poppy, the same person who defends her abusive/creep of a partner, Titanic and who continued to throw subliminal jabs at his ex, despite the fact that she herself was allegedly abused and Mars provided proof of her traumatic experiences in the lawsuit. I don't believe a word she says. If Grimes ended up following Mars, then something happened behind the scenes that showed Grimes that she made a huge mistake collaborating with her and Titanic. Titanic is very controlling, so they both probably got into many disagreements behind the scenes. He probably pulled the same stunt like last time by flipping it on the victim ("Titanic isn't abusive, SHE's (Mars Argo) working with my abuser"). This time it's "Titanic is easy to work with", Grimes was actually the one who was "controlling". That "self-proclaimed feminists" part also sounds like something Titanic would say in a rant on twitter. HANA seems like a great artist and sweet person, so why would she still be close friends with someone like Grimes if Poppy's claims were true? Grimes can be a hypocrite to me sometimes, but that's the worst I get from her. I call bullshit.

this. she realized it was a mistake and poppy is mad. I strongly do not believe grimes 'bullying' other songwriters to sign NDAs with having credit on songs- u can tell she literally does all of it herself and needs no one else to help her :toofunny: this is just making poppy look worse, she's so pathetic

currently feel like the only grimes stan who thinks wap is garbage. still havent listened to 4am/cryptid though

it's really bad, the faux transhumanist lyrics make my skin crawl and the production sounds like it came from a wannabe industrial rock myspace music act

grimes! play nice!

this is literally the FUNNIEST thing I've ever read. Poppy claiming someone else doesn't support females, the irony of it all is TOO MUCH. I have to laugh

grimes! play nice!

MESS

“I was kind of bullied into submission by [Grimes] and her team of self-proclaimed feminists,” she says. “We planned the song coming out months ago, and she was preventing it. I got to watch her bully songwriters into signing NDA and not taking credit for songs that they were a part of. She doesn't practice what she preaches. It's really upsetting to work with a female that is very outward about a topic, but behind closed doors, it's the complete opposite. It's actually very disheartening to people that are actually feminists and supporters of other females.” (Billboard reached out to Grimes’ representatives for comment.)"

grimes! play nice!

can someone explain me the tea with Poppy x Grimes? I cant believe Grimes can act like that tbh btw their song is fire

can someone explain me the tea with Poppy x Grimes? I cant believe Grimes can act like that tbh btw their song is fire

I read somewhere that Grimes unfollowed Poppy and followed Mars Argo instead. Poppy was also supposed to be on her new song but was replaced by HANA lmao.