Beemo

Grimes

sum serious talk...

don't you think all this baby thing sounds so rushed? like, she was all flat-tummy until like yesterday when she posted the first photo where she looked 3 months pregnant... and today she posts the second one where she looks 5 months in... 

couldn't it be all just for sum album promo? weeks from now she could be all like "the ecography confirmed us it's a girl! thinking about naming her... little miss antropocene" 

I love how she went from dressing up as a peasant woman named Zelda Xox and sailing down the Mississippi river in a self made house boat full of potatoes and chickens which she lived off of until the boat finally sank to living in a crack den in Montreal with no heat where she got frostbite twice and where her neighbor got bludgeoned to death to having a capitalist billionaire’s baby

qfrWuBl.png

looks like we aint getting new music ever again after this album then, shes a mother, how annoying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm just worried for the child lol

I love how she went from dressing up as a peasant woman named Zelda Xox and sailing down the Mississippi river in a self made house boat full of potatoes and chickens which she lived off of until the boat finally sank to living in a crack den in Montreal with no heat where she got frostbite twice and where her neighbor got bludgeoned to death to having a capitalist billionaire’s baby

the ultimate crackhead. gotta give her her props

I feel like grimes would be the type to record her baby crying and sample it in one of her songs, turn it really high pitched and blast it repeatedly, that would be cool

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wait. Tell us more bc like- sounds quite like the movie ngl ngl 

UV/Honeymoon