♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

110% generic.

I'm so disappointed. I can't believe I expected something from her. 

no one listened when I told people to have no expectations, next time don't hype yourself up

BzhmW.png

Guest Dot

Okay, so I already have a strong feeling what the video's theme is gonna be. It's gonna be "CIRCUS" 100%. She's gonna portray the clown and definitely the circus director. The way she sings in the verses would fit perfectly for the circus director. And this is where the Madonna comparison will start again. Not that I care, though. I love them both! ;)

Okay, so I already have a strong feeling what the video's theme is gonna be. It's gonna be "CIRCUS" 100%. She's gonna portray the clown and definitely the circus director. The way she sings in the verses would fit perfectly for the circus director. And this is where the Madonna comparison will start again. Not that I care, though. I love them both! ;)

I think it it's a circus, It'll be a very, very minimal one. Oooh that's a very interesting theory though. Waiting for Britney fans now...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

OMG that would be so cool, but I hope she will look better in the video than on the cover art. I want her to be pretty for once.

For me the lyrics in the verses and the delivery is really off putting, the chorus is really​ good though

She is delivering 500% David Bowie theatrics on the verses and it is amazing :read:

It is sooo good, in my opinion. Perfect lead single because it's catchy enough to be bought but still kinda foreshadows ARTPOP. I'm pleased as punch.

And if you're waiting for an iTunes link but still wanna listen, this video counts toward her charts:

She is delivering 500% David Bowie theatrics on the verses and it is amazing :read:

It is sooo good, in my opinion. Perfect lead single because it's catchy enough to be bought but still kinda foreshadows ARTPOP. I'm pleased as punch.

And if you're waiting for an iTunes link but still wanna listen, this video counts toward her charts:

the most popular radio station played applause here

BRgYvlXCUAAdP4H.jpg

OMG DIFFERENT LOOKS! I thought we were getting just a high concentration of the naked shoot yessss

They do? :wat: Says who? :wat:  Can you? :wat: Can't think of another rhyme.  :pft:

:teehee: Definitely in America, for Billboard. Streaming clause they added.