♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

That was really good! The last skit was bittersweet, and the apartment skit was honestly horrible but I doubt Gaga had too much involvement in that one. The Blockbuster short was HILARIOUS. She sounded great on both her performances but the opening monologue shouldn't have been a song, it wasn't that funny.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

and im not a little monster, i started following her since applause lol

I wouldn't call myself a LM either. I liked her since Bad Romance. Then got a little bored during the BTW "era", but I still bought the album. 

EDIT: I also went to the Monster Ball and was like in the 3rd row in the GA section, so I was like 20 ft away from her. It was my first concert ever! lol. 

Ok, we've seen her on her holiday specials and SNL spots, so why doesn't she have a variety show yet? Seriously, though.

She's a much better actress than I thought! Excited for Sin City 2 and all future cameos.

Bitch she studied theatre

See the skit on theater kids from the same episode :omfg:

Whoever was playing Forrest...Like that shit was so spot on. High school drama class is such a cringe.

that doesn't mean someone is good at acting LMAO

it means she has training and trust me i went to a school with a theater dept and i wanted to jump off the summertime sadness cliff when they did guys and dolls

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

we'll know in a couple hours what the sales outlook will be once HDD starts reporting sales

I went into lil monster mode when I first heard the low projections but it's not a terrible thing for her to be close to matching her contemporaries rather than outstripping them and also the SNL episode made me more optimistic about the era as a whole. Despite the messy DWUW performance, I saw so much good feedback to Gypsy so it could definitely rescue the era if need be