♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Did anyone notice all the strange faces she was pulling while singing ARTPOP? Like...what was going on in there? :wtfney:

Fashion sounded incredible live, shows off her vocal abilities real good.

I was annoyed that Elton was singing ARTPOP faster than her so it didn't sound right

BzhmW.png

I was annoyed that Elton was singing ARTPOP faster than her so it didn't sound right

That seemed intentional to me

Got my first ARTPOP shirt :defeated: LMAO I have like 9 Gaga shirts that I cycled throughout high school I'm such an embarrassment but Black Friday gave a really good deal at like 4 AM and I happened to be awake and my birthday's in two days soooo

This guy

BGCTLG174.JPG

Where?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKAA_INzDGo#t=0

0:23-0:26

0:32-0:34

And then again at 0:45-48

Like she always tilts her head in that weird way

And then 1:30-1:33 and then right after that she does this little smirk too.

And it goes on and on during the whole performance.

She probably just really got into the music, or it was her way of interacting with Elton, it just seemed strange to me.

The way she sang "could mean anything" in this performance tho :legend:

I was generally put off at first seeing "ARTPOP" performed by Gaga and Elton on the piano. Like, what the fuck? But I have to say that it worked out quite well, actually. I liked her rich vocal performance a lot! Although I have to say that the piano arrangements in the beginning of the song felt literally awkward.

Got my first ARTPOP shirt :defeated: LMAO I have like 9 Gaga shirts that I cycled throughout high school I'm such an embarrassment but Black Friday gave a really good deal at like 4 AM and I happened to be awake and my birthday's in two days soooo

This guy

BGCTLG174.JPG

OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THIS CHANCE :excited:

H0bDaqU.gif

@@SitarHero How much did that cost you after shipping + fees? I feel like usually Gaga's official website is super expensive on that... I really want this one:

TwS9mvl.jpg

Shipping and tax was a whole, like, $10 :eek: (But I think California gets extra dumb taxes so check for yourself.) Man you shoulda gotten the Black Friday deals! When I bought mine, the $30 shirt was discounted to $20, so when I paid the shipping it was a decent price, back to $30. But consider that tee shirts at her concerts are no less than $40 if you're gonna see her.

I wanna see what's on the back of that shirt, it looks so good :crying:

That one's so perfect omg. I had no idea she put ARTPOP shirts on her site (I rarely check it). But I'm gonna order this one next month (tomorrow)!

Yeah, I saw the deal on tumblr or something so I looked and there's already a ton! Lots of Inez & Vinoodh shirts but they're very poorly designed, with like the white square on a white shirt. The album cover ones are great, though.

She finally did a track-by-track :flutter: More artists need to do that, seriously. So revealing.

Her description of "Mary Jane Holland" in particular is really cool. "So Happy I Could Die"-style hiding from your demons with addiction.

She finally did a track-by-track :flutter: More artists need to do that, seriously. So revealing.

Her description of "Mary Jane Holland" in particular is really cool. "So Happy I Could Die"-style hiding from your demons with addiction.

A lot of people didn't know she did it on release day so I'm glad someone saved it, I think it helps the critics who didn't get the album

BzhmW.png

A lot of people didn't know she did it on release day so I'm glad someone saved it, I think it helps the critics who didn't get the album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Voaj0xzpc#t=624

Just dropping this off for you guys who don't know exactly what they're talking about. It's a really good listen even if you're sure you know what she's talking about in each song, you might just learn a new thing.  :) I really wish all artists did something like this.