♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

That Grigio Girls performance and speech had me tearing up. Bless ha :defeated:

Do we already have it though?

It is released I think but it is only for japanese CDs or japan itunes..? I should check japanese itunes

COMES OUT IN 8 DAYS UGH

Wait I dont know anything

Hey Girl almost copies  some song from the 1970s or 80s that is sang by a man (Elton John idk) and i cannot for the life of me remember ughhhh

I hear Benny and the Jets so much, that's an Elton song. You're not alone.

Well, Gags is friends with Elton John, right?

My moms opinions on each track of Joanne Fabriques bc why not 

1. Diamond Heart : She wasn't listening at first so she skippedt this one :defeated:

2. A-Yo: She began dancing, miss mom was going at it!

3. Joanne: she left outside for a sec and missed all of her best track!!!!

4. John Wayne: she came back towards the end and missed her other best track!!!!!!

5. Dancin' in Circles: not gaga at all, and the instrumental drowned out her vocals apparently :crossed:

6. Perfect Illusion: What Gaga should've been since the start, her magnum opus to my mom  :toofunny:

7. Million Reasons: raw gaga is her fav gaga, she was stanning since 0:01

8. Sinner's Prayer: she was talking too much about Million Reasons and missed her

9. Come to Mama: she was stanning super hard by this track so she was floored

10. Hey Girl: I told her Florence was on this track and she thought I meant Florence Henderson  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  but other than that she said it was a perfect 80's pop track

11. Angel Down: She thought it was about how the gays are always shot down by religion so she stanned immeads. Said it gave her the image of Madonna's "Evita" movie  :hooker:

12. Grigio Girls: Her fav track, she was silent the whole way through just admiring, she also thought it was about lesbians 

13. Just Another Day: she was talking too much about Grigio Girls again so she missed her :rip:

14. Angel Down (Work Tape): she said it was way better than the studio version and it reminded her of Italy

so there is my moms opinions on each track girlies  :makeup:  I'd get my dad's opinions but he's macho and won't appreciate miss Gaga  :fabcat:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif