Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Damn, Gaga released as video just as basic as other pop artists do and some of y'all hate her for it? She doesn't have to make every video some massive thing. She went all out in the ARTPOP era and y'all complained she was trying too hard. She goes for something less dramatic and she's not doing enough. Like.. we get it... The Fame/Monster era were great, she put out some good sht, but stop expecting her to recreate her past. It's not going to happen. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Damn, Gaga released as video just as basic as other pop artists do and some of y'all hate her for it? She doesn't have to make every video some massive thing. She went all out in the ARTPOP era and y'all complained she was trying too hard. She goes for something less dramatic and she's not doing enough. Like.. we get it... The Fame/Monster era were great, she put out some good sht, but stop expecting her to recreate her past. It's not going to happen. 

they can't let it go. they want to build them up and then tear them down. just like they want every artist to release the same stale album every era and serve the same look 24/7.

i can't with these kids. :smokes3:

reminds me of that quote from gaga recently: talented. brilliant. incredible. amazing. show stopping. spectacular. never the same. totally unique.

they can't let it go. they want to build them up and then tear them down. just like they want every artist to release the same stale album every era and serve the same look 24/7.

i can't with these kids. :smokes3:

reminds me of that quote from gaga recently: talented. brilliant. incredible. amazing. show stopping. spectacular. never the same. totally unique.

Yes but if Gaga did anything remotely similar to things she's done in the past they'd all complain about her originality. Everyone judges Gaga with a microscope while the rest of the pop world gets a passing glaces.

Those ugly ass cheap looking black&white scenes :rip: extra n out of place

For someone who hates Gaga you sure do keep up with her and talk about her a lot. It's borderline stalkerish. Seek help boo. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

expecting an artist who's main gig was literally bringing back the importance of the music video to produce something that actually looks like it wasn't an afterthought is unreasonable? 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying the more "Stripped -No Thrills- Gaga". I've loved almost everything she's done this era. She's delivered a beautiful/personal album,top-notch performances and one of my favourite M.V this year.  I just really don't like MR video mainly bc like HBTB not much is going on. It's a damn shame aswell beacuse its one of the main highlights on the LP. The track deserved a better music video than it got :crossed:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's cute but it looks like she messed with her face or something, especially in the black and white scenes. I like how PI/MR are connected but not really? Visually, sure but there isn't a whole lot of a story line or anything connecting them.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

But what the :)were you expecting in terms of visuals for this song?

Have you heard it?

Have you seen her live performances?

Did you watch the Perfect Illusion video?

So many bop hungry bottoms whining about a video for a ballad that it's ridiculous

BzhmW.png

ugh the self righteousness. literally if it were a blak and white video of her in long grass like the single cover it would have been worlds better. the video isnt sh.t because it's not a banger. it's sh.t because it is sh.t

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Exactly - It's not bad necessarily bc it's more minimal - PI was more minimal and there was slightly less going on but at least the cinematography was cohesive and there was a tangible effect being created as opposed to disjointed footage which seems as if it's been spliced together randomly from 3 different projects

... like there is legit the exact same footage of her opening the box that shows up twice for some reason in this video :rip:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

except Gaga is not as other basic pop artists though, she has always raised the bar far above espicially when it's about music videos... I don't even like her music/aesthetics that much but it's something to admit

I understand why people are disappointed 

I didn't think the music video was bad. The only shots I would keep out would be the ones where's she's hugging her friends/family/whoever cuz they feel dumb and cliche. But otherwise it was a decent MV. 

except Gaga is not as other basic pop artists though, she has always raised the bar far above espicially when it's about music videos... I don't even like her music/aesthetics that much but it's something to admit

I understand why people are disappointed 

not everyone can be a madonna. that ladies MV are always fire. 

The video wasn't that bad wasn't expecting much but wat is she crying about

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

But what the :)were you expecting in terms of visuals for this song?

Have you heard it?

Have you seen her live performances?

Did you watch the Perfect Illusion video?

So many bop hungry bottoms whining about a video for a ballad that it's ridiculous

Yes, I've seen her live performances and the visuals for them were better than the music video.

This kinda aesthetic is exactly what I was expecting for the music video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q0TzIgNJfY

It's beautiful and fits the song.

What we got was a shitty video of her getting ready and outtakes from the Apple Music commercial, which was better than this

FzytWEW.png

reusing footage for new mv. 

B&W segment in a coloured video.

4 minutes of nothing happening.

what kind of reverse Music To Watch Boys To video experience

i'm so happy that lipsters and little monsters can finally come together as a united community once again.

:creep:

(ok i'm trolling. the video is cute.)

giphy.gif