♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Sorry but I hate the single cover... she looks like a creepy mean weird clown that doesn't know hot to dress.... All her covers are strange in my opinion. She is LADY GAGA and she definitely could shoot better covers !!! I can't wait for her new amazing music though  :party:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Sorry but I hate the single cover... she looks like a creepy mean weird clown that doesn't know hot to dress.... All her covers are strange in my opinion. She is LADY GAGA and she definitely could shoot better covers !!! I can't wait for her new amazing music though  :party:

Do you seriously think she's just trying to be creepy, mean and weird? You need to look deeper into these things.

tumblr_mxtjryqQbT1r3azxeo1_500.gif

Do you seriously think she's just trying to be creepy, mean and weird? You need to look deeper into these things.

she is not saying that gaga is just trying to be creepy, mean and weird. dont mess your personal feelings with facts. coneyislandqueen is just stating how she looks to her,  not what is the point of her appearance.

I had a dream that I heard the single and I hated it.

It's so weird when you have dreams like that, like your mind makes up music that you haven't heard.

this happened to me before too... I heard Lies by Marina and the Diamonds in a dream (I couldn't remember exactly what it sounded like but I really liked it), when she had announced the tracklist so I knew there was a song called Lies, and then not long after, the acoustic video of Lies leaked... It was really strange.

I had a dream that I heard the single and I hated it.

It's so weird when you have dreams like that, like your mind makes up music that you haven't heard.

To this day crying because I once heard an AKA style Blue Jeans demo in my dreams.

she is not saying that gaga is just trying to be creepy, mean and weird. dont mess your personal feelings with facts. coneyislandqueen is just stating how she looks to her,  not what is the point of her appearance.

I think she IS creepy, mean and weird... but in a bad way that I personally don't like.

Looks like she is saying just that :lel:

To this day crying because I once heard an AKA style Blue Jeans demo in my dreams.

oh dear sitarhero, realise that my reaction was to her first comment. I didnt know what would come next.

"And that it’s full of happiness, because what I’m saying in the song essentially is that I live for the applause. I live for the way you cheer and scream for me. Give me that thing that I love. Put your hands up, make them touch.”

reality arrives and her album goes on sale like her tour tickets. Album for 0,99 cents and tour tickets 2 for the price of one

feel really bad for her injury tho. Must have hurt as hell. Thankfuly she is alright.

glgcDdT.gif

"And that it’s full of happiness, because what I’m saying in the song essentially is that I live for the applause. I live for the way you cheer and scream for me. Give me that thing that I love. Put your hands up, make them touch.”

reality arrives and her album goes on sale like her tour tickets. Album for 0,99 cents and tour tickets 2 for the price of one

feel really bad for her injury tho. Must have hurt as hell. Thankfuly she is alright.

Antonia that's honestly enough, no one gives a shit about her sales :biblio:

I know! Also about her concerts! Thats why she doesnt sell neither tickets or albuns!!

Do you remember the headlines about all those people being well-paid to attend these shows?

lady%2Bgaga.jpg

Twickenham-Stadium-ready-for-Gaga-lady-g

AskZJINCAAADd0F.jpg

Me neither. However, I remember the headlines about those people paying to attend her show.

On that photo ! not all the time ! and I'm sure Gaga wanted to express something with that single cover but as you all know now I just don't like it... I think you just got me wrong

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Oh @@SitarHero your  ignorance....

Math lessons :

how many Concerts ??

MDNA: 88

Monster Ball: 201

BTW: 98

Cold Play: 67

Bon Jovi: 59

see something here @@SitarHero?? HUH?? 7 errors game!!

Attendance

MDNA: 25,141

Monster Ball: 12, 438

BTW: 19, 334

Cold Play: 27,041

Bon Jovi: 26,659

and here?? Somehting like you are paying more for her tickets yet her public is lower that people than hank lower in the list??

Let's see the average gross shall we??

MDNA: 3.7

Monster Ball: 1.3

BTW:  2.0

Cold Play:  2.1

Bon Jovi:  2.5

Funny how she ranks so low...hahahaa...at least she is not Taylor Swift I will give you that!

The actual gross is not what really counts . You have to make Gross X Concerts. She has done 200/98 concerts while Bon Jovi did 59 and Cold Play 67 and Madonna 88.  You are welcomed ;)

BWL2ImU.png

glgcDdT.gif

Oh @@SitarHero your  ignorance....

Math lessons :

how many Concerts ??

MDNA: 88

Monster Ball: 201

BTW: 98

Cold Play: 67

Bon Jovi: 59

see something here @@SitarHero?? HUH?? 7 errors game!!

Attendance

MDNA: 25,141

Monster Ball: 12, 438

BTW: 19, 334

Cold Play: 27,041

Bon Jovi: 26,659

and here?? Somehting like you are paying more for her tickets yet her public is lower that people than hank lower in the list??

Let's see the average gross shall we??

MDNA: 3.7

Monster Ball: 1.3

BTW:  2.0

Cold Play:  2.1

Bon Jovi:  2.5

Funny how she ranks so low...hahahaa...at least she is not Taylor Swift I will give you that!

The actual gross is not what really counts . You have to make Gross X Concerts. She has done 200/98 concerts while Bon Jovi did 59 and Cold Play 67 and Madonna 88.  You are welcomed ;)

BWL2ImU.png

And yet she is universally making that $€¢£¥₩₪฿₫₴₹ and entering the highest grossing tours of the past three years twice while not even finishing a tour in one of her biggest markets, poor Gaga. Just wondering, who is the newest artist on that list? :noir:

Here are various other options where some sewer rats might throw a like or two your way, but you're not disillusioning anyone in this here thread so hop to it:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3176-so-legit/

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3175-so-legit-gaga-diss/

wtf antonia just leave this thread lol hahaha im not even a lady gaga fan but u are being annoying

:whitney: hahaha fair statement :really:

:aw:  It's just that @@SitarHero gets so cute and funny when his annoyed and angry...

I  already left Naachooo :sass:  

glgcDdT.gif

wtf antonia just leave this thread lol hahaha im not even a lady gaga fan but u are being annoying

I like Madonna a lot (could probably even be the resident stan here :creep: ) but the sales thing annoys me. They're different tours

If we want to be all smarmy as fuck like I'm seeing in here though, Madonna's numbers are high because she does stadiums and charges out the ass for tickets and that's it point blank.

BzhmW.png