♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Compiling and hyping the confirmed tracks is always such an integral part of the lead up to any Gaga album but before we know it, we'll have the tracklist this time :defeated: So there's:

A-YO(?)

Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch)

Joanne

John Wayne

Perfect Illusion

Sinner's Prayer

Joanne and Hey Girl look a little normie by the other ones but I'm expecting a blend of weird and accessible titles. Part of me thinks she'll include Sire even though that was like the first rumored LG5 title way back in the ARTPOP days...Would she really miss an opportunity to turn a Michael Jackson tribute song into a Michael Jackson/Bowie/Prince tribute song though? Cynical but v on-brand for her :lel:

I also figure the subject matter of the song is more about revering ha idols bc she tweeted "sire" at Van Halen or smth so it wouldn't be that bad if she did sell it that way

i looooove getting into this stuff. don't forget that "Sinner's Prayer" is featuring FJM. well, i guess we only know that she worked with him on the track, i assumed he's providing vocals too. i'm expecting "Joanne" to be one of her best songs.

H0bDaqU.gif

i looooove getting into this stuff. don't forget that "Sinner's Prayer" is featuring FJM. well, i guess we only know that she worked with him on the track, i assumed he's providing vocals too. i'm expecting "Joanne" to be one of her best songs.

i read that the only vocal collab appearing on the album is florence 

In my dreams Sinner's Prayer is a Don't Hurt Yourself-esque faux duet but tbh I think it's gonna be just a cowrite

I also have a feeling that A-YO is the Beck song, since she described it as fun/dance and it seemed like a fun song from the interview. Zane Lowe said it had a DJ callout section or something like that from Mark Ronson, so it'll prob be about Gaga slayin and chillin with the musical boys' club who everyone is so mad about. So, should be fun.

The severe criticism of her on here annoys me and it's because there is no other pop artist THAT invested in all aspects of their career

She has worked her fucking ass off for the last decade to get to where she is now and has earned the right to do whatever the fuck she wants

If you don't like it, go post about it on Tumblr and not in a thread for her actual fans. You only make yourself look stupid

yes, andrewwwwwwww. :defeated: you're such a king

2009 and 2010. I think this, this and this are enough proof.

a m e n.

lABVyGE.png

I used to hate Perfect Illusion but it's growing on me. Help...

lmaaoo, same. i wasn't a fan at first, but my bf played it a lot, and then i suddenly got this adrenaline kick while listening to it and i'm loving it now :rip:

lABVyGE.png